Time to face up to the extreme eating I took part in during

Options
Well, I just completed the dreaded Jan 1st weigh-in, to find myself up 6lbs! Frustrating but not suprising. Why do I do this over and over? I know how much better I feel when I eat well and drink enough water. Well here's to starting again.

Replies

• Di3012
    Di3012 Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Well, I just completed the dreaded Jan 1st weigh-in, to find myself up 6lbs! Frustrating but not suprising. Why do I do this over and over? I know how much better I feel when I eat well and drink enough water. Well here's to starting again.

I'm up 7lbs, but have a total of 30lbs to lose in all.

It was all my own fault, I couldn't stop eating (well I could, but I chose to keep munching away).

Still, no time like the present to crack on and get going.
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    Boy but can I relate to the above two posts!! I was on such a roll weight loss wise, and then the holidays hit and I did what I said I wouldn't and geez.......scales look ugly!!! Need to lose about 20 lbs now. I also lost about half of my MFP friends who I noticed had deleted me when they saw I had stopped checking in daily. Oh well, sure can't blame them! I'd have done the same thing. But here I am limping back, heavier.....mad at myself but resolved to not drop the dang ball this time. Add me as a friend if you want. I sure need some more!
  • crochetstop
    Options
    I managed to only gain 2 pounds over the holidays and even then lost it the week after.. pregnancy this time around is being VERY NICE to me!! lol.. but I still have 20 to lose and only a month or two longer to safely lose.. im 18 weeks pregnant and I know no more than 1 lb a week lost is safe for me.. but no more than .5 lb a week gained either.. so I can go either way... just hoping for down.. I WEIGH 143....