New and needing some friends for motivation!

Options
Hi y'all. I just joined to help shed those extra 25 pounds that have crept on in the last 5 years. I've tried in the past and I think I just need some friends that are doing the same thing. Any extra motivation is appreciated!

Replies

• jstyle65
    jstyle65 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined too. I'm looking forward to being a part of this group and using MFP! My sister has had success with it, so that motivated me to join!
  • HAWKGRL
    HAWKGRL Posts: 14
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here also, feel free to add me....Good luck on your journey!
  • twest109
    twest109 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    yall can add me as a friend. Iam also new and could use some support and friends too.
  • beautyreaps
    Options
    Welcome - all of you (:

I think you'll love this site and succeed in your weight loss goals. Feel free to add me, if you'd like, and we can both motivate each other. Have a good one!
  • ken1994
    ken1994 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Welcome to all of you, this is a great site with great people, I have been here for about 8 months and am half way to my goal. Add me if you would like, support is very important. Happy New Year and good luck!

Ken
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    Add me too! I have about 20 to lose. I was doing really well and then folded like a cheap suit over the holidays and ate like a starving dog. I'm back with a new committment! I can use some more friends.
  • Goal4Good
    Goal4Good Posts: 115
    Options
    Oh and I was attracted by the "y'all". I'm a southern girl too and there is nothing like the enticement of Southern food!!!! All y'all know that!!
  • hjmeyer2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me too I am new as well, posted my introduction about 20 minutes ago!