Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Starting Over

Hi everyone, I used to be a member of MFP last year and lost 30 lbs. I then got rid of the site thinking I could do it on my own but of course I was wrong. I am an army wife stationed in Fort Benning and since moving here in August I have gained back most of my weight through no ones fault but my own. Being the new year, I want to "start over" and get back on track. I want to be "healthy" again and proud of myself for accomplishing things however I know I will need some help along the way. Im looking for people who are willing to help, support and encourage me on my journey! No one likes to do things on their own :) I havent been able to find a job since moving here and I have gotten lazy sitting around all day. I want to being again and lose the weight I put on and then some. I started today, Day 1, with Jillian Michales 30DS and I cant believe how good I feel. I want to continue this everyday! Im going through the cupboards today to get rid of the "bad' and tomorrow stock with the good! Thanks everyone in advance for any support you can give me!! I look forward to "Starting Over!!"

Replies

• LoreleiWalks
    LoreleiWalks Posts: 143 Member
    Looks like we're in the same boat as far as being on MFP to lose regained weight. I am also starting fresh and feeling good about it. We can do this! I'd love to have you as a friend, so please feel free to add me. :smile:
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Same boat too! Best of luck to you and thank your hubby for his service!
  • bzjan23
    bzjan23 Posts: 4 Member
    New year and so many of us want to do something that will make a difference and transform our body. I have something that may be of interest; just a very simple meal replacement shake; chemical free, no sugar, no frucalose, organic and 100 calories. Will begin a transformational challenge mid January with some huge prize money. Who wants to join me?
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Hello All,

USAF located Colorado Springs. I have my pt test in April and am trying to get in shape before my 26th birthday in June. If i do..pool somewhere. Trying to work out every day in addition to watch what i eat so far not so bad..but its early.

bzjan23- Depends on how the shake tastes and how much it is...:)