Ticker

Options
Ive been on MFP since Aug and If my ticker doesnt show on this post could someone tell me how to install it. I`m glad the Holidays are over so I can get back on track.

Replies

• TrudyJo195
    Options
    You have to highlight it and copy and paste. At least that is what I do.
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    If I've done it right above your original post here it says settings. If you click on that there is a check box for you to check if you want your ticker to appear after your postings on the message board. Check that and save and it should do it automatically.

However if mine doesn't have a ticker then it didn't work for me lol

Edit: My ticker is here. my way works and is quicker and easier than copy and paste . :bigsmile:
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    11704573.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • betterin2012
    Options
    I had to be walked through this also.
    1) Click on the "tools" tab. then click on "tickers" in the light blue bar below the tabs to reach the section of the site where you can create your ticker.
    2) Follow the steps to create you ticker.
    3) When you ticker has been completed, you can elect to share it with each of you forum posts by clicking "Community" tab, then below the header that reads "Message Boards, " click "Settings" Check the box that says "Show your My FitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and finally click "Save Changes"
    Let me know if you have any problems!
  • Pete1471
    Options
    OK Trudy 2 is just showing off now! :wink: :laugh:
  • TrudyJo195
    Options
    You are so right and thanks for the advice. I appreciate it. Happy New Year!
  • Pete1471
    Options
    Happy new year Trudy

See you past the winners post when you reach your goal this year. :bigsmile:
  • susanslater
    Options
    Thanks so much, Have a Great New Year People
  • IPlog
    IPlog Posts: 14
    Options
    THANKS !!!!
    this answer finally helped
    it was clear.....
    and.... was so much easier....
    IPlog
  • pcteck2
    pcteck2 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    It's there. Congratulations on your weight loss!
  • ninamccalla
    ninamccalla Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I too am glad the holidays are over! Need to get back to feeling good again`too many holiday goodies!