50 pounds or more...

Options
Looking for supportive friends to help me with my weight loss journey. I am a daily logger and love being there for my other MFP friends. I am working toward a 50 pound weight loss, if not more...... is there anyone out there who has a large amount they hope to loose this year??

Happy 2012!!

Replies

• amonkey9
    Options
    well, I no longer have that much, but I did and I have lost 57lbs of it.
  • Fatandold
    Options
    I have to lose 73 lbs
  • Buttrum8809
    Buttrum8809 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have about 130 lbs to lose i lost it 40lbs a few months back and then everyone i was losing with slacked off so as did i. i really want to lose all that and then some im tired of not loving me.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I'm working my way towards a 55lb loss. Getting there slowly but surely now.
  • netsirk12
    netsirk12 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    60 lbs would be my goal but I am trying to lose 40 this year and be able to keep it off before I go for more. I have allready lost 20 lbs!
  • lov0224
    lov0224 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, yeah.... I have 61 pounds to lose in 2012 so I need all the help I can get. I welcome any new friends, encouragement and support I can get.
  • mjhelton
    mjhelton Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also would like to lose 40-50 lbs. Im very excited. I recenlty had my 3rd child she is now 2 months old and it is time to get back in shape.
  • Maisietotes
    Maisietotes Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just signed up today and would like to lose sixty pounds. Am perimenopausal and a long-term frustrated user of Weight Watchers in its various incarnations over the past thirty years or so. Sigh...
  • shabounds
    Options
    I have to lose 73 lbs

I too feel "fat an old", but in reality WE aren't gonna be for too much longer. I WILL lose 60 pounds this year through the support of people like you. Feel free to add me if you want a cheer leader. We CAN do this!
  • deporee
    deporee Posts: 59
    Options
    Trying to lose at least 53lbs.
  • willieverdoit
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose and it feels like an impossible goal! This is my first time on a forum like this but after looking at all the comments I am sure I will find it helpful.
  • stronger_today
    stronger_today Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is between 50-60. I just want to be stronger and healthier. I'm always looking for more friends. Feel free to add me.
  • seaturtle08
    Options
    My goal is to loose 150 pounds. I have already lost 25. So for 2012 I would like to loose 40 to 50 more. I figure in 3 years I will look great! My first activity for the new year was to buy myself a nice pedometer. Good luck everyone. WE CAN DO IT!
  • atibrat
    atibrat Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have 50 or more would be happy with 60.

How do you save a topic on here? I just started and am still trying to find my way around.
  • petjam
    petjam Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose 50 pounds this year!
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose around 60ish pounds. Right now I am sitting at 200 pounds. To be honest I am not sure what ending pounds I would like to be in my adult life I have never been less than 150 so we will see as I get there.
  • zelsmt
    zelsmt Posts: 2
    Options
    I have lost 50 pounds in the last year and want to lose at least another 50 in 2012. With the help of this group I will
  • melissa39437
    melissa39437 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose at least 60-80 pounds. I currently weigh 225 and my hope is to get down to at least 160. Realistic goal for now. Once I beat the first one I will set another goal.
  • JB2073
    JB2073 Posts: 5
    Options
    I have over 50 to loose, and have struggled to keep motivated, any support/suggestions welcomed!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I have 51 lb more to lose to get to goal (plus a couple of lbs from Christmas!) Add me if you like :happy: