What's on your Ipod?

Options
Good morning/evening,

When I’m on the elliptical, weight training or doing whatever…I really need music to help power me through my workout. If you’re the same and your current playlist is stale and is in need of a change try:

Hinder: 2 sides of me
Hinder: what ya gonna do
Hinder: Hey Ho
Hinder: walking with a the devil
Hinder: How long
Hinder: use me
Hinder : Loaded & alone
Hinder: Last kiss goodbye
Hinder: Up all night
Hinder: Heaven sent
Shinedown: fly from the inside
Shinedown: lost in the crowd
Shinedown: no more love
Shinedown: stranger inside
Shinedown: sound of madness
Shinedown: if you only knew
Shinedown: Call me
Shinedown: save me
Shinedown: trade yourself in

load these songs (all rock/hard rock songs) on your ipod or MP3 player and hit shuffle and you will easily push through your next workout. I can’t believe I just discovered these groups. Also I just stumbled on a band named Trivium (metal)… they’re just amazing.

Any playlist suggestions from the group?

Replies

• MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Crossfade is pretty good too. Colors and No Giving Up are fairly good for fitness if you like Rock :P
  • fatinjapan
    Options
    Awesome, I appreciate the suggestions. I will go check them out on YouTube now. I’m not sure how I got so out of touch with today’s music but it’s ridiculous - lol
  • CUT3ANDS3XIAN0R3X1
    Options
    I find myself working out a lot to Disturbed, Basshunter, Rammstein, and heavy *kitten*-kicking music that is guaranteed to NOT put me to sleep, but will give me that extra push when I feel like I've had enough. ;]
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I just put on some ABBA. Really.:laugh: Dancing Queen!:bigsmile:
  • FluffyCanadianGirl
    FluffyCanadianGirl Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I got a Shuffle for Christmas!! The iphone is just too bulky for me, and I've been having a blast downloading all sorts of music! I like stuff that I can sing to (even though sometimes I get carried away lol!)