50 pounds or more...

Options

Replies

• Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Even if I manage to lose 50lbs in 2012, I will still be in the overweight category... but the health results if I get there will be huge - no more puffing as I walk even on the flat, being able to go hill-walking again, and pushing the fear of Type 2 diabetes away. And it is only one pound a week, and I will be there!!! So I shall keep filling in the diary, and keep finding ways to exercise, even with a mending broken leg! So let's keep encouraging one another!
  • ddran143
    Options
    My goal is to lose 55 more pounds by the end of 2012. Ive already lost 26 pounds in 18 months.
  • xLaurenex
    xLaurenex Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, i have between 60 and 70lbs to lose, lets do this! x
  • avidreaderj
    Options
    You aren't the only ones who has tried WW several times. Me, too! I want to lose 75-80 lbs. My first day on myfitness pal.
  • AmyIs50
    AmyIs50 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My 50th birthday is coming up this week ! I feel so old and tired. Everyone tells me I don't look my age. I may look young on the outside, but the weight slows me down to the point where I feel like an old lady! I am really looking forward to trying MFP. I have @ 60 lbs to lose.
  • DietPep1978
    Options
    I've got quite a bit to lose. I've set an end goal of 85lbs or so to shed. I hope to lose most of that in 2012!
  • rhce40
    rhce40 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I just re-evaluted goals and now I m looking to lose a total of 65 pounds, i've lost 30 so far
  • Aliggins06
    Aliggins06 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I have about 80 lbs i want to lose
  • mmgomez28
    mmgomez28 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have to lose about 160lbs. Good luck!
  • shelli1982
    Options
    I had about 42 to lose but packed on about 7 to 10 over the holidays and now have just about 50... so i'm right there with ya!!! feel free to add me if you'd like. Good luck either way, you can do it!! i've lost about 50 so far (or I had before I gained anyway) and I KNOW it can be done :)
  • 226Muriel
    226Muriel Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Have been here since 10/11 and am doing well...If any needs help LET ME KNOW...:flowerforyou:
  • charmd12
    Options
    Hi.......I am new here started today and have 50 - 60 lbs to lose. I have been a yo-yo dieter all my life and I really, really want 2012 to be the year that I actually meet my goal and become healthy for me! My goal is to be able to run a marathon next year at Disney World. I accomplished a half marathon in 2010 and just fell off the wagon after that. I really love to run but it is sooooo hard getting started again after knowing where I used to be........would love all the support anyone can give me! HELLO 2012 AND HELLO A NEW HEALTHIER ME!!
  • SamanthaD101
    SamanthaD101 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! My first day here and I'm hoping to find support with others! I have about 70 pounds to lose, and am trying to be realistic about losing it. I must say though, actually lost 2 pounds over the holidays!

Good luck to everyone in this New Year!
  • Meridea
    Meridea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 80lbs, maybe not all in 2012, but am also looking for friends for support.
  • Stylistntenn
    Options
    I need to lose 65. I have been a yo-yoer for years. :/ Hoping this year will be the year I stay most committed to it! I have a new baby and I'm wanting to get healthier for her.. Looking for a few people on here who understand the struggle of weight!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I would be very happy to loose 50 lb, but to be honest for me it's all about healthy choices and one day at a time, one step at a time in the right direction. A 50lb loss would bring me to a weight I have not seen in 30 years. I will be 52 in a month,
  • thinlilcupcake11
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose about 50 =D need major motivation, having a hard time getting in my boyfriends truck now days lmao <3
  • gbloom182
    gbloom182 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hey all - I'm a full time graphic designer, a husband, and a father to a beautiful 13 month old baby girl named Annabelle. Fitting in time to exercise and keep track of my diet can be hard and everyone needs some extra support. My daughter means the world to me and I want to be here to see her grow up and have babies of her own (only after she's allowed to date in her 30's! haha) I'm a big built guy and I've been going to a nutritionist, so far 42lbs down and working toward another 50.
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for almost exactly 50 pounds.
  • forme2310
    forme2310 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hello, I would love the support and new friends. Please add me. I have a total of around 100 lbs to lose but my goal for 2012 is 75 lbs and I started this in August 2011 and have lost 47 lbs. I know I need to exercise too need a push on that part.

We can do it together

Take care 2012 is the year