50 pounds or more...

Options

Replies

• SnackPack
    SnackPack Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of MFP for awhile. Spent a little time on other sites as well. MFP works best with my new phone. Overall I am setting a goal of 1.5 lbs per week - 78 for the year. I would be happy to friend anyone looking to share motivation, successes and recipes. I am sure that having reasons other than simply logging my meals and exercise to use the site will keep me more active on MFP.
  • Nonie3
    Nonie3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also have 50 pounds or more to lose and would love to have you for a friend; perhaps we can support each other. :flowerforyou:
  • Nonie3
    Nonie3 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm with you; I need to lose 50 lbs or so also. Please add me as a friend then we can support one another on this journey. I'm just getting started and need encouragement.
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    I have around 60-70 to lose. I log daily, but I often forget to comment on stuff. I could use some support. A lot of my "first" friends stopped the program. Add me if you want!
  • bestdaysahead
    bestdaysahead Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have been working on loosing 100 pounds. Ready to get it gone!
  • nikkii72
    Options
    I want to lose 50lbs by September.
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    I have a 100lbs to lose if you want to add me i log every day
  • Oliver_Cat_13
    Oliver_Cat_13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 75 pounds so I can get back to the weight I was when I started high school (which wasn't that long ago for me).
  • ncvamomof3
    ncvamomof3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 65-75lbs. This is the year that I will lose at LEAST 65 of those pounds. That would put me in a healthy BMI but i want to lose a few more past that. I have lost 70lbs before after giving birth to my first 2 children, but after my last... The weight just can't seem to find another home. Im buckling down and im going to make this be the last weight loss journey that I have to take. My lifestyle will be forever changed!
  • DixieLady1950
    Options
    I've lost 50 pounds more than once. I'm again at the top of my weight gain and starting yet another diet. However, I've set a goal to be lose 50 pounds this year 2012. Let's take the journey together...........
  • angelswank
    angelswank Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose another 57 lbs. already lost 98 lbs since may.
  • Smokey19
    Smokey19 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    I have almost 90 lbs. yet to lose and I can never have too many friends. Add me if you wish. My name is Kim and I'm 48.
  • lauriefitz1967
    Options
    I've lost 54 and have about 46 to go to my goal. I have found having friends to share and support each other is the key!
  • steelmagnolia1984
    Options
    I need to loose about 150lbs , i've tried to lose weight before but i never had any success and i realized it was because i wasnt really determined to do so , but I am now, I am so tired of being out of breath going up some stairs and always having to catch my breath before i go any further, I know this will be my year , our year :)
  • youcandoitjess
    Options
    I'm about 45 down, 50 to go. :)
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 pounds but want to lose 57 more. Feel free to add me!
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    welcome! add me if you wish
    I lost 156lbs in 19 months as of Oct 09 but then stress of buying/selling houses came and I lost track, I gained 30 back but now i have another 55 left to lose, this is my year to try and accomplish that (give or take if i get preggers)

Lets do it!
  • jwelch7290
    jwelch7290 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have about 60-80 to lose...got off the wagon in Dec. Hoping the new year will bring new motivation!
  • Rhea30
    Rhea30 Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I have 100 + to lose, at the end of my first week at MFP. You can add me if you like :)
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have 50 pounds left, always looking for supportive friends. I will send you a friend request!