blotchy eyes from crying.

Options
stef_e_b
stef_e_b Posts: 593
I was watching greys last night and I started crying, yeah I cry about fiction all the time.

My skin got all puffy and blotchy which is normal. However, this morning I have black eyes. :noway:
So now I can't do anything because I look like I was beat up.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
This has never happened before, I cry all the time but, they go red for a while and it lasts an hour tops.

Any suggestions?

Replies

• stef_e_b
    Options
    I was watching greys last night and I started crying, yeah I cry about fiction all the time.

My skin got all puffy and blotchy which is normal. However, this morning I have black eyes. :noway:
    So now I can't do anything because I look like I was beat up.

Is there anything I can do to fix it?
    This has never happened before, I cry all the time but, they go red for a while and it lasts an hour tops.

Any suggestions?
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    ice packs on your eyes :)
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Grey's was a rough one last night. George being John Doe blew me away. He did look really handsome in his uniform at the end though.

Try some cold compresses and see if that helps. It is always better to cry over fiction then to have to cry over fact/real life.
  • tabchanges
    tabchanges Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    Grey's was a rough one last night. George being John Doe blew me away. He did look really handsome in his uniform at the end though.

Try some cold compresses and see if that helps. It is always better to cry over fiction then to have to cry over fact/real life.

yeah he did look GOOOOOD in that uniform. MMMMMM! haha
  • momnmore
    momnmore Posts: 20
    Options
    I've heard of this stuff you can put on your eyes that has caffeine in it that decreases puffiness in your eyes. I was considering buying some of that. I don't watch Grey's, but I've had puffy eyes from crying and it really sucks.
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this stuff you can put on your eyes that has caffeine in it that decreases puffiness in your eyes. I was considering buying some of that. I don't watch Grey's, but I've had puffy eyes from crying and it really sucks.

I have heard wet tea bags do the same thing but have never tried it.
  • beckyi88
    beckyi88 Posts: 604
    Options
    Cucumber slices work really well too!
    When I really get going, my eyes swell completely shut and I look like an alien the next day!
    I was too stunned to cry last night...couldn;t sleep after watching Greys!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    I go with cucumber slices.... They are cooling and they take the puffy down
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    Thanks, I've just put the tea bags on. I ate the end of the cucumber in my salad last night. haha didn't think to save any for my face.

The thing is that they aren't puffy anymore, just bruised. I don't think there's anything to do about the colour.