HELP- sugar free jello/pudding pie

Options
Hey Guys.

I have to make some type of pie desert for my uncle who is diabetic. I eat low sugar but have not made any pies lately. I would like to know if anyone has an recipes or ideas for a pie using either sugar free jello and or sugar free pudding. Something easy as well.

Let me know if anyone has any ideas or recipes please let me know.. .thanks so much

erin

Replies

• alexbowser
    Options
    I usually use sugar free pudding to make banana cream pies, just use it in the place of regular pudding.
  • autumnridge
    autumnridge Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    You can make your own graham cracker crust with Splenda. Add vanilla SF pudding, plop a little SF Cool Whip on top and sprinkle with a few graham cracker crumbs.
  • melissa39437
    melissa39437 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Chocolate pudding mix as directed, once you have that made stir in half of an 8oz tub of sugar free cool whip name or store brand, U will need the other half for the topping, For the crust get the sugar free wafer cookies or the sugar free oreo type cookies, crush them in a pie plate and add some Parkay butter spray (its fat free) or you can use a couple tablespoons of regular margarine your preference, mix the crumbs and butter together and press into pie plate or pan. Pour pudding mix into pie crust and put in freezer for half an hour or so to set, top with remaining sugar free cool whip and serve. Really deliccious pie!
  • ekrier2
    ekrier2 Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow yummie to all the posts .. Thanks everyone. I was thinking ... They make a sugar free cheesecake pudding..I wonder if I make that and then pour it in a shell and then freeze it.. .then make regular like cherry or strawberry jelllo and pour it over and then refridgerate it if that would work too so you have the cheesecake and then the jello as the topping?!

Hmm idk..