Too embarrassed to be seen in public

Options
I'd love to meet some new friends that plan on being on here daily. Today is my first day on here and I started my diet today. I plan on being on here daily since I'll need the support because my self control after the "new" wears off is really bad! It's going to be a great year!

Replies

• shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    One day at a time and before you know it you'll have made many positive changes. My advice... don't wait to go back to Church. YOu may find support and encouragement there that you need OR you may be the encouragement som eone else needs.
    God Bless you - Susan:smile:
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • Jen2Bfit
    Jen2Bfit Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I will add you as friend. I joined a couple of months ago, but it is now time to check in daily and make this work. I did something similar last year and had very good progress and results, but the holidays threw me off target. Now I am ready to work it again and with support I know it can be done! :-)
  • letsdothis1971
    Options
    Thanks Susan! I know I shouldn't wait on church. I don't have anything nice to wear and I feel about as low as someone can feel about their weight. I do worship but in my own way until I can get to a goal that I feel confident enough to go buy some decent clothes. I have allowed my self esteem to take this from me but I'm getting it back and soon!
  • AutieBell
    AutieBell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we all need support!!!
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Always happy to give support, feel free to add me.
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You will love mfp and the great people you'll meet on here. Feel free to add me. I hope you have a happy and healthy new year!
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me as a friend, we all need support. This is a great place for the support you need.
  • allierae14
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. There is so much support and encouragement here - you will be successful in no time!
  • Lanna74
    Lanna74 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Just takin' it a day at a time. That's the way we'll reach our goals. :)
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Welcome on board! The more support you have, the better you will do. Never be afraid to ask for help here. Someone will have the answer! Add me if you would like!!
  • moran1917
    moran1917 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    you can add me, i'm a daily logger!
  • Poohsta0
    Poohsta0 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Always glad to have another friend. Add my if you like.
  • Canadien
    Canadien Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :) You can add me if you like. Best of luck & have fun on your fitness journey!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    First off...you have a beautiful face and amazing hair! Flaunt it :) I agree with other posters about not waiting to go back to church, my church family has been one of the greatest inspirations and supporters throughout this process for me! Also, last January I was reading a great Christian book called "Made to Crave" by Lysa TerKeurst. Amazing. Really helped kick start the mental part of this for me :) I will send you a friend request!
  • uboom
    uboom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Not sure why a good looking woman like you would be embarrassed to be seen in public. Millions of Americans are overweight and your actively getting involved to get healthier.... I also liked that your doing it for you kid.... awesome. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am on daily and always love new friends. Feel free to add me. :happy:
  • missladybugxoxo
    Options
    Hey we are all in this together, feel free to add me. I am constantly on here, my phone is glued to me because I am always thinking about my new diet.

Best of Luck,

Lady
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great place to find support and friendships. Feel free to add me as a friend. I'd love to help support you on your journey.

(By the way, you look beautiful in your profile pic!)
  • shellsie_j
    shellsie_j Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Hi I would love to have you as a friend. I only joined on the 29th December so am new here too...lets encourage each other!