25 Pounds and 25 Inches Lost

Options
Teresa527
Teresa527 Posts: 62 Member
This is my first time posting pictures so I really hope I get it right.

I've been using MFP daily since September 30th.
I finally hit my moment where I was just ready to make a change. I don't know what took so long! I purchased my BobyBugg a few weeks after I started and have worn it for 11 weeks now.

The first picture was taken when I started on September 30th. The middle picture is from November 18th. The last picture is from yesterday. I always take my pictures right before I go to workout so I don't show my face. haha

Since September 30th, I have lost 25 pounds and 25 total inches over my entire body. I have been doing Turbo Fire 6 days a week and just counting calories here. My starting weight was 194 and my weight this morning was 169. I want to lose about 20 more pounds to get to my goal weight. Oh and for reference, I am 5'7. (I should have zoomed in better on the 2nd and 3rd pictures. It looks like I got shorter!)

Thanks for looking!

Picnikcollage-1.jpg

Replies

• nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Zoom or no zoom.....its obvious that you had toned up massively. You look awesome.
  • chubiD
    chubiD Posts: 260
    Options
    what an awesome job!! kudos

Happy New Year!
  • gumby51
    Options
    WOW great job !!!! How do you like the body bug and do you feel it has really helped your accomplishments !
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Well done! And thanks for sharing. Just the motivation I need to get back on track. I hope I look as good as you when I have lost 25lb :happy:
  • getyupcowgirl
    getyupcowgirl Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I just bought a BodyBugg yesterday. Do you use the Apex website? How do you incorporate MFP into the bodybugg program. I love MFP and all my friends here, so I was hoping that there was a way to do both!
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You look great. What a way to start a new year.
  • Meggles63
    Meggles63 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats! :smile:
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • casadebird
    Options
    Fantastic! You are such a wonderful inspiration! You're looking great!. Keep up the good work.
  • SusanRN2b
    SusanRN2b Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Great job, congrats! Thanks for sharing. I LOVE before & after pics!!!
  • Shaz_74
    Shaz_74 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Keep it up :)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    You are shrinking great job.
  • Teresa527
    Options
    WOW great job !!!! How do you like the body bug and do you feel it has really helped your accomplishments !

Thank you!
    I love my Body Bugg. It's an amazing little device. I really do feel it has helped me because it's all about calories in and calories out. I can keep an accurate track of how many calories I consume but you never really know how many you burn during the day. I love how at the end of the day all I have to do is just plug it in and know where I am for the day. It helps me keep an accurate track of my deficit.
  • Teresa527
    Options
    I just bought a BodyBugg yesterday. Do you use the Apex website? How do you incorporate MFP into the bodybugg program. I love MFP and all my friends here, so I was hoping that there was a way to do both!

I count all my calories on the MFP website. I use the Apex website for tracking my calorie burns but I don't log my food over there. I found that their food database isn't nearly as extensive as the one here. I also don't think it is as user friendly.

I try to keep my daily deficit between 800-1000 calories. With my body bugg I can see where I am on a daily basis. If I do a longer workout I may end up closer to a 3000 calorie burn. So I can eat a lot more calories on those days...coming closer to 2000 calories. On days I don't exercise I may only burn 2200 or 2300 calories so I keep my intake around 1300 or so.
    I just like knowing exactly where I am.

After you've been using it for a while it will tell you an average of your consumed calories based on your weight loss. So I found that for the month of December I had an average intake of 1738 calories per day and lost just over 1.5 pounds per week.
    There is some great information on the website too. I've definitely learned a lot.
  • pricanandblack
    pricanandblack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • imthemama060811
    imthemama060811 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • shellimus
    shellimus Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!

What is Turbo fire?

And which bodybugg do you have, the sp?
  • belinda_73
    belinda_73 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    wow you did great!! i wish i had taken pictures of myself at my fittest, i kept telling myself i'll do it when i lose another inch, lol...i should have my sister take some tomorrow, Before, then after!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!