Chris Freytag

Options
I've been doing all of her workouts via on demand and am IN LOVE. For a while I was stuck on Jillian M. but I like how Chris does her workouts better. High intensity with no breaks like Jillian, but she actually does the entire workout with you while she's explaining it. you never see JM do the whole workout, so.....I'm sold on Freytag.

Replies

• jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Just wanted to say that I total agree with you! I started a few of her workouts a couple of months ago but now I'm ready for her 10# xtreme series that is coming out. I have her as a facebook friend and love her post! Nice to have some one with you giving you some encouragement! Love, love her!:love:
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I love Chris. She's one of my personal trainers. She's fun. You can buy her workouts on amazon.com.
  • sunnybrunette126
    sunnybrunette126 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I love her too!!! She's the best. I love her 10 Pound Xtreme series. She will have it out at midnight on QVC on January 8th. She said via FB that it may sell out that evening. I have a reminder set on my phone to keep my butt up to buy it!!! :wink:
  • silverfox678
    silverfox678 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love her... Her workouts are awesome and so is she.
  • KariePerez
    Options
    I love Chris Freytag I prefer her over just about everyone else the only other person I seem to have a new thing for is Tony Horton
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i love her! 1 week into 30ds and my knees were killing me but i still completed all three levels. then i started the 10lb slimdown 30 day program and loved it. working different areas each day kept me from straining anything and getting bored. and i saw results faster than 30ds. kickboxing and upper body are my faves. i use her upper body moves at the gym and had a trainer ask me where i learned it because they were good move to use. $25/hr for him when i've already got moves? :bigsmile:
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    I love her too!!! She's the best. I love her 10 Pound Xtreme series. She will have it out at midnight on QVC on January 8th. She said via FB that it may sell out that evening.

i missed that post! gonna set my reminder too, have my tv on, phones ready and computer on. i'm NOT going to miss out on this. wonder if i can buy extras and sell them on ebay? :devil:
  • anikab
    anikab Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Did anyone buy her DVDs from qvc?! I'm thinking I'll go ahead and order some from Amazon!!
  • misslyssa319
    Options
    Did anyone buy her DVDs from qvc?!

i did. for $39 + s/h the complete package comes with six extreme 40-minute workouts, five recovery 20-minute workouts, two bonus 10-minute workouts, better eating guide, workout plan, and measuring tape. heres the link:

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.tpl.csweb.cm_scid.cswb.item.F09527