Howdy from Texas!!

Options
lindsay1982
lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
:wink: Hi, all, just started yesterday. Hoping this helps. I have tracked my food for two days, and YIKES!:embarassed: I eat a lot!! But, today is better than yesterday, so as the tortoise and the hare, "Slow and steady wins the race.", I am gonng to "Slow and Steady loses weight!!":smile:

Replies

• lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :wink: Hi, all, just started yesterday. Hoping this helps. I have tracked my food for two days, and YIKES!:embarassed: I eat a lot!! But, today is better than yesterday, so as the tortoise and the hare, "Slow and steady wins the race.", I am gonng to "Slow and Steady loses weight!!":smile:
  • TrishaBisha
    Options
    Your right slow and steady does win the race! I just joined last week. So if you need some online upport. You got it!!! WE CAN DO THIS.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hey there fellow texan! :drinker:
  • hartkid13
    hartkid13 Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Hello from Fort Worth!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! You're absolutely right..slow and steady does win the race! Good luck to you!:flowerforyou:
  • roserex
    roserex Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hello from Iowa! You've taken the first step and joined a great website. I joined 5/4 and already lost 7 lbs (the good news) and 100 to go (bad news). Good luck. Take in one small change at a time and exercise.
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    It took me almost a year to lose all my weight, but the great thing about going slow is that I have kept it all off. You can do this. :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I'm near Fort Worth too! :smile:

Welcome to the other new kids here!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome houston here
  • ma9321
    ma9321 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Howdy!!!!
    I'm from TX as well...
    Houston to be exact!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Hello from Dallas, Texas Welcome to this site. you will love it.

Caliecat
  • cdelgrande
    cdelgrande Posts: 1
    Options
    San Antonio area here, just joined the site two days ago....having to own up to what you eat sure makes you want to eat healthier....instead of putting in a sneakers for a snack....salad looks soooo much better. planning on taking this nice and slow...no pounds lost just yet,but i see a few in the near future......210443.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • cassiens07
    cassiens07 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey from the small town of Crockett. . . Wishing you the best of luck :smile: