20-30 somethings with ~50 lbs to lose? Add me!

Options
2»

Replies

• LydiaVance
    LydiaVance Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am new here as well! I am 24, in graduate school, and I want to lose 57 lbs. By the time I graduate in august, I would like to have lost at least 30, hopefully more. I don't have any friends on here yet, and I would love to have some that are in similar situations as myself. I will add you!
  • iksta
    iksta Posts: 8
    Options
    I just joined 2 days ago and gained too much weight. Have to lose them before turning 30.
  • DancingAppy
    DancingAppy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in college and am 23. I've got 50 pounds to lose to be at where I was when I graduated HS. My goal is to lose 80.
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Im 22 and need to lose another 30lbs by summer...Ill add ya! :-)
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hi there, Im 27 with 55lbs to lose - i sent you an add request :)
  • tmhowla
    tmhowla Posts: 24
    Options
    Hi, i'm Tiffany and I just added you. I am hoping to lose 65 pounds by next New Years, wish me luck. So far on a good track. Lost 14 pounds since November.
  • kyrakoala
    Options
    I'm 19, going on 20, and need to lose between 30-40 lbs that college has helped me put on! I've messaged you with a friend request!
  • RufflesMcGee
    RufflesMcGee Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kelly. I'm 26, 5'5", and 255 lbs(the last time I checked). I'm really wanting to lose 80 lbs butt for right now I'm taking my weight loss journey 5 lbs at a time. If you wanna add me feel free. I would like to do this with someone instead of on my own.