Introducing Myself :)

Options
Hi,
I'm Alli. I'm a young adult, and I weigh 270 pounds. I'm 5'6". I've been overweight since the age of ten, but in the past few years I've really gained a lot. I'm not so much interested in getting skinny fast as I am in making health and wellness a lifestyle. I'm a binge eater, and have been for the past three years.
I look forward to talking to you all!

Replies

• sunshinegirlnm
    sunshinegirlnm Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll find an amazing and inspiring group of people here. You're on the right track already!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    great job taking the step to change your future!! with our support, you can anything!! add me :P
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! You've found a great place with some great, supportive people :)
    Good luck!
  • kemeko
    kemeko Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Welcome! (Love your user name!)

This is definitely the place for friendly advice and support, whatever your fitness goals may be. If you are looking for MFP friends, feel free to add me, would love to motivate you along the way. :smile:
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    Welcome! Hope you find a good group for support!
  • bethvandenberg
    bethvandenberg Posts: 1,496 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP. I'm sure you'll find a great group of "friends" that know/experienced binge eating. Good luck to you.
  • Rose200
    Rose200 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too am a binge eater. I have a super unhealthy relationship with food. I've gained 35 lbs in 6 months. UGG. Gross to write that out but it's true. I'm 5'6 and 220lbs. I'm challenging myself to lose 60 lbs by next NYE. Add me if you like & good luck!
  • hickcox2
    Options
    My best advice for you would be to become educated on nutrition. I thought I knew everything until I did a little research and started using the mfp app on my cell. It really helps you realize what you're eating and how much. Also take things one day at a time. Even if you have a bad day there's always tomorrow to start over fresh. I've lost 30 lbs simply because I stopped being so hard on myself. It is a huge lifestyle change but if you really set your mind to it you can do it!! This is a great place for support. :)