18 and looking to lose over 60 pounds!

Options
Hi, I am an overweight college student and I would love some people on here to help encourage me and keep me on track!

Replies

• Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Same here! Need to lose about 60 lbs and it's very hard while I am in college!
  • yazmizzie8
    yazmizzie8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    3 lbs lost!! That's a great start, you CAN do it!!!
  • amberrrrh
    amberrrrh Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i'm 21 looking to lose about 80 total. add me if you like. :)
  • 33lbsless
    Options
    Im a Junior in college, I can relate! You can do it!! If your REC on campus is free for student like mine is, then you have no excuse not to go. C: You're off to a great start!
  • yazmizzie8
    yazmizzie8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am 27 looking to lose a total of 200 lbs!! That's a WHOLE person, or 2, maybe 3 lol I need motivation also just like anyone else. Add me if you'd like :)
  • garrettw93
    Options
    I'm a college freshman, 18 years old. My goal is to weigh under 200 pounds by January 1, 2013 (1 year from now). I currently weigh 272 pounds. Any other college students that would like to add me for motivation would be greatly appreciated.
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    im a 20 yr old college stfent and am looking to lose about 25 lbs! id lvoe to be your friend :)
  • abetterliv
    abetterliv Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm an 18 year old hs senior and I'm trying to lose about 30 or 40 lbs. (but I've already lost 10) and am really worried about gaining weight when I get to college, especially since all of the schools I've applied to/gotten into are in the South... .feel free to add me for support!
  • Tealy2
    Tealy2 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm 19, a freshmen in college, and I'm looking to lose at least 100lbs by Jan 2013! I'm welcome to any encouragement and support and willing to do the same! Feel free to add me! :)
  • elcieloesazul
    elcieloesazul Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, I'm in a similar boat! Feel free to add me.
  • cowgirlashlee
    cowgirlashlee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. I turn 20 on the 3rd of this month, am in college, and not happy with how I've let myself go since high school. I'm looking to lose around 40 pounds. Good luck to you!
  • loveispink
    Options
    I'm a 21 year old college student and I have around 30 lbs to lose. I would love to help support you, feel free to add me!
  • aodasz
    aodasz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I've lost 40 pounds already (most of it while using my fitness pal) and I've got ten more to lose until I'm at my target weight! It's really exciting to be this close to reaching my goal, but I've stagnated a bit in my progress in the last couple of months because I've been so busy with school and surrounded by food this holiday season. I'm looking to lose those last ten pounds and reach my goal in the new year!