Looking for Friends, Motivation, and Support

Options
Hi, my name is Shelby. I am 25 and about 85lbs over weight. I know I have a long way to go and am looking for friends and supporters,. I have a lot of self doubt and know I will need all the reassurance and support I can get. Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• TyatKU
    TyatKU Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We're all looking for support! Please feel free to add me and we'll help each other stay on track!
  • Roneyeb3
    Options
    Hi, I am 85 lbs over weight. I am also looking for support. I don't know if I can lose weight.
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Lets be friends, I'm a great supporter and also looking for a support system myself!
  • KES519
    KES519 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hope to be friends with you also. I most definitely also need motivation and support!!

Kelly :smile:
  • HairDoctor07
    Options
    Hey, my names Meta, im from Wisconsin and im looking to lose 75 lbs starting tomorrow im just gonna try to eat healthy no processed foods and just leaner meats and veggies and fruit. gonna work out 4-5 days a week and hopefully lose 10 lbs a month!
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    The more the merrier! :))
    Hope to be friends with you also. I most definitely also need motivation and support!!

Kelly :smile:
  • JanetM527
    JanetM527 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. I've lost 18 lbs since the beginning of October. I'm back on the wagon after the Holidays so I can use all the support I can get.