23 yr old female & wants to lose 30lbs?

Options
I've been on here before...deleted my account & just couldn't stay away lol

Looking for friends with similar goals (so please don't take offense if I deny you)

I'm 23 years old, 5'4, and want to lose 20-30 pounds by this June 2012...add me if you wish :)

Replies

• abby1791
    abby1791 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and 5'1'' and have 31.6lbs to lose. I have my first way-in tomorrow, so hopefully it actually goes down! I spent 4 months in Ecuador and gained 10lbs, so I'm really want to lose that and more!
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    added you...good luck losing!!! i'll be there to support you :)
  • TyatKU
    TyatKU Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    28y/o male with a desire to lose 30lbs by June as well! Im doing P90X2 and running on the side as long as the stress in my life doesn't de-rail me (that's why I'm here).

Feel free to add me!
  • abox21
    abox21 Posts: 4
    Options
    21 yr old female.. 5'6 160lbs....wanting to lose about 25 lbs before JUNE!!! Graduating RN school & beach time! Wanna get fit and confident!! Started counting calories today & will be buying a gym membership Tuesday!! Let the pounds begin to shed or at least, I hope! :)
  • skinnnybride
    Options
    thanks all. the more support, the better! :)
  • hazelnut861
    hazelnut861 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I only have these last stubborn 10 to lose but I wanted to say, I love your underwear. I have to find some lol
  • RobertaG
    RobertaG Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm 19 5'4 and want to lose at least 30 ! I know results take time and I'm willing to work hard. I want to be fit and healthy by the time school ends.
  • BuffERRN
    BuffERRN Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    28 y/o fella that wants to drop 20-25 lbs. Lots of gym and treadmill time in my future...
  • missjessicann
    Options
    27 yr old, 5'4", and just about 30lb to lose as well, hopefully before August 2012! Is June your wedding?
  • mrsthomasstevens
    mrsthomasstevens Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I've been on here before...deleted my account & just couldn't stay away lol

Looking for friends with similar goals (so please don't take offense if I deny you)

I'm 23 years old, 5'4, and want to lose 20-30 pounds by this June 2012...add me if you wish :)

I am also 23 years old and 5'4, and I have lost 34 lbs so far, & looking to lose 30 more! Im going to add you!!! It's nice to have ppl with similar goals for more motivation :-)
  • court182
    court182 Posts: 307
    Options
    Hi! I'm 25 and 5'2" with 20 more pounds to lose. Sending you a friend request now... :)
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 with about 15-30 more to lose (looking to get into the healthy BMI and then see where I feel best). I'll add you :)
  • vicwinter1
    Options
    Ok, you all have added some inspiration, I've been trying to loose 20-30 lbs, for 20-30 years, so you can figure out my age, LOL, and I've decided this time, I'm doing it, so inspiration is what I need, I'm counting every calorie, and going to the gym daily, I think my biggest downfall, as I've been watching my food, and habits, is "hidden calories," I didn't pay attention to the cream in coffee, the one bite of chocalate, 2-3 times a day,

So keep me honest, and I also, have a goal, -- traveling off to barcelona in May, so the challenge is on. !!!!
  • princesspeach577
    princesspeach577 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 years old, 5'4 and looking to lose 30 pounds. I'll send you a request.
  • Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    22 yr old female, 5'2, wanting to lose at least 30 lbs before bikini season. tried once before but fell off the wagon.Have been completely depressed and unhappy with myself so I'm determined to stay focused this time. My only downfall is that I love cooking and love food in general! Good luck!!! I'll add ya :)
  • kelly81082
    kelly81082 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older than you, 29, but also looking to lose 25 - 30lbs by June 1st. I had fallen off the wagon a bit and I am restarting this week.
  • ChocChipMuffin
    Options
    Hi, I'm 26, 5'1 and looking to loose 15-20lb so feel free to add me if you like
  • cls09
    cls09 Posts: 38
    Options
    I am 22 and looking to drop 40 pounds by June! I will be sending you a friend request soon! Any others that are looking for support or a friend please add me as I too need motivation. :)
  • JHB2011
    JHB2011 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and looking to lose about 20 pounds! Add me if you'd like, I'd love to have more friends on here with similar goals :)
  • bryansmama
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like! :) I'm 25 and wanting to lose 25 lbs.