Meal replacement shakes?

Options
My schedule is about to go into warp speed. I need something I can have for breakfast and lunch weekdays *while driving*. I was thinking about meal replacement shakes, store-bought ones that I can grab out of the fridge and go. I need something that tastes good, is balanced diet-wise, and around or under 300 calories each. I know that Slim-fast is an old one, but what are some other suggestions?

Replies

• sunnyh7
    sunnyh7 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I used to drink Myoplex EAS Lite protein shakes for breakfast and as an afternoon snack. I think they are right under 200 calories. The regular ones (not Lite) are larger and might have around 300 though not too sure. I personally liked cookies n cream and chocolate fudge flavors.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Sunwarrior has a Vegan shake 84 cals, 16 protein, 3 carbs. Tastes good but you can taste the soy.
    Premier Nutrition 160 cals, 30 protein, about 3 carbs. Tastes awesome -- seriously I have tried a lot and this one is fantastic.
    EAS CarbVantage 110 cals, about 16 protein, about 2 carbs.
    Wonderslim 100 cals, 14 protein, 7 carbs (some flavors better than others -- mocha and chocomint are awesome)

Above protein and carbs may not be exact as going by memory (cals I am sure of). I have at least one of these every day and they are quite good. I would rate them Premier, EAS, Wonderslim, Sunwarrior if going by taste. Most of the above I stick to chocolate but all have at least vanilla. Wonderslim has about 6 flavors but think they are only available online in powder. I buy at dietdirect.com.
  • Kim28dav
    Options
    Beachbody has Shakeology which I just started. They are good and filling and give you lots of energy.
  • RainbootsToBikinis
    RainbootsToBikinis Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I drink IdealShape, 110 calories and they taste amazing. I did a lot of research on reviews and found that it was rated #1 for value and taste among other things. You have to order it online though, but I love them especially in the mornings when I'm in a hurry.
  • jeninabilan
    jeninabilan Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Skip the "meal replacement" shake and go for a protein shake instead! Less carbs, sugar and fat! I suggest drinking 2 for every meal you want to skip. One is not enough.. Either that or drink a protein shake with peanut butter or snack on some peanuts with it!
  • TyatKU
    TyatKU Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Shakeology. Simply amazing.