Tea instead of Wine???

Options
I'm a wine drinker, , , I LOVE my wine. But now that I have joined here I'm trying to find something else to sip in the evenings. Has anyone had luck switching tea for the beloved wine??? If so what kinds would you recommend, I'm not a big fan of licorice flavors. Thanks everyone :)

Replies

• ckkh
    ckkh Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Numi brand Roobios and Tazo Vanilla Roobios are my favorites!
  • HealthyAcademic
    HealthyAcademic Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You should see if you have a local tea shop.

I am a huge wine lover and just like wine, each tea has it's own unique flavor profile. I have so many teas now that I drink hot and cold.

If you don't have a tea shop near you, maybe an online shop like Teavana can help!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Just ordered some from teavana.com
  • Christine42012
    Options
    I forgot about our tea shop here in town. WOW, I had spent a good ten minutes reading the backs of boxes at the grocery store and never once did I think about the Tea Shop. lol Thanks guys. I'll be heading there tomorrow :)
  • jodidlyO
    Options
    I sometimes even order tea instead of wine when I'm out. I like to think it makes me look sophisticated :wink:
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm also a big fan of wine, but there are some amazing teas out there. Plus it forces you to drink more water. Win win.

Good Earth: Macha Sencha Orange Green Tea, Jasmine Green Tea
    Tazo: Chai Spice, Passion fruit
    Stash: Orange Spice, Chamomile, Lemon Ginger
    Celestial Seasonings: Sleepy Time Tea

Ha I guess I'm a tea freak. I'm not much for the fruity ones, but if that's your "cup of tea" then there are also amazing selections with all these brands. :) I agree with the other comments. Going to a local tea shop is good because they may let you sample them. It's more expensive, but those kinds you can get 2-3 cups out of the same tea leaves. Plus they taste so much richer.