first time yayyyyy!!!!

Options
ok so i made an account a couple of days ago, but like almost everyone, i start today.
my names Edna, i'm a 32 yr old mommy of 2. my hubby and i are gonna do this together. so my goal is a weird one. my Drivers License expires this yr and my goal is to look the same or smaller than i do in my current photo. i was about 30lbs lighter there so if i stick with this, which i totally plan to, i should look smaller. thats pretty doable right. i'm not to crazy for thinking that.

Replies

• mrscrumps
    Options
    Hi Edna,

My name is Becci and my hubby and I are both restoring ourselves back to the pillars of health we used to be!!

Your goal is totally doable and I wish you all the best.

Cheers,

x
  • losing4kt
    losing4kt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey Edna! Welcome to MFP! Good luck on your journey. Your goal is definitely achievable and Lord knows I wish my picture whenever I renew my license would look smaller than my current one. I can remember hoping and praying they would keep my old picture but dangit, they made me take a new one and I was so upset. Funny how the smallest things can make us happy such as a smaller picture. :)
  • Twallstreet2
    Twallstreet2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI Edna. No, lady, you are not crazy and your goal is totally doable. I think it's great that you and your hubby are doing this together. That means you already have a buddy to cheer you on. I wish you luck and since we started around the same time, I'd love to be your buddy and help cheer you on as well. But if not, good luck with your goal. I can already see that driver license picture and it's beautiful (and lighter than the last:).

Tonya
  • Twallstreet2
    Twallstreet2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    HI Edna. No, lady, you are not crazy and your goal is totally doable. I think it's great that you and your hubby are doing this together. That means you already have a buddy to cheer you on. I wish you luck and since we started around the same time, I'd love to be your buddy and help cheer you on as well. But if not, good luck with your goal. I can already see that driver license picture and it's beautiful (and lighter than the last:).

Tonya