Hi everyone

Options
:flowerforyou: Just thought I would pop in and say hello, I actually started on fitness pal last year after christmas but failed to keep up with it, I havent been on here for so long now that I have set up a new account so if you used to be on my friends list please feel free to add me again I think I was Key03 but to be honest I cant remember 'obviously having a senile moment' :embarassed:

This time last year I weighed 117kg and got down to 104kg using my fitnesspal, so I was really shocked when I got on the 'ye olde scales' this morning and found I weighed even more than last christmas at 224kg!!

This time I am really hoping that I can do this, and Lori if your out there I cant remember what your called on here to add you so I hope you can find me!:embarassed:

I am an open and friendly person with a great sence of humour, hey when you look like I do you have to be able to laugh at yourself, so add me as a friend and hopefully we will lose the weight this year with the help of MFP... I know it works ..

Happy New Year everyone, Key xXx

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi well done for getting back on it.
    feel free to add me if you like.
  • welshmaiden
    Options
    Hi. I'm another one who is starting again!! Good luck!!
  • Key0970
    Key0970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    hi guys just sent you both a friend request good luck and Happy New Year :)
  • lovinbutterflys
    lovinbutterflys Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    H you can also add me as a friend I would love to help and support the best that I can! Rachel
  • Key0970
    Options
    I just re read this and realised I put I weighed 224kg, I meant to put 124kg!, I know I'v put on weight but I'd have to break some kind of record to put on over 100kg in one year! LOL :embarassed:
  • Acherona
    Acherona Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    well done for coming back, I have not long joined myself add me if you like i will support you as much as you need xx
  • Key0970
    Options
    Hi, and thankyou I will send you a friend request :)