One Dress - 2 Years difference!

Options
2»

Replies

• george_ie_girl
    george_ie_girl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You've got an amazing figure! Well done!
  • Sunny_Lexie
    Options
    You look fantastic in both pictures, you have a wonderful body shape. :blushing: Congratulations for the good work! :flowerforyou:
  • sarahlouise1978
    sarahlouise1978 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    That's brilliant- well done!

I am enjoying a similar buzz to you, having lost a similar amount of weight and being able to wear clothes I never thought I would be able to wear again!

Bet you're loving the comments from people too ;0)
  • SuperSnoopy
    SuperSnoopy Posts: 3,464 Member
    Options
    Stunning - nothing more needs to be said, well done you look amazing.
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Although I must say, the only difference I can notice is your smile and skin!
  • onefourone
    Options
    wow you look great
  • bslic
    bslic Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    you look lovely....what a gorgeous dress, too! Congrats!
  • jenlarkin300384
    jenlarkin300384 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Aww thank you all for the replies.
    It really does make you feel so much better within yourself, knowing that just a little bit of hard work and effort makes a difference. At 11st 2lb that dress wouldn't even go past my hips!!! As in the first picture, 10st 5lb it was tight but I got in it. 9st 3lbs though, it fitted comfortably and I even managed a 4 course meal in it :D
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! well done! 9st 3lbs looks just right on you. how tall are you?
  • MrsMuffinRun
    Options
    You look fantastic. You are about the same height as me and 11st 1lb was my starting point, so it's great to see someone succeed with the same goals. I am just over halfway to my goal. Hoping to have a dress moment myself in the summer! :-)
  • jenlarkin300384
    Options
    you look amazing! well done! 9st 3lbs looks just right on you. how tall are you?

I'm 5'4.
    9 st is my target weight, but I'd love to see an 8 on those scales as a personal achievement. Even if its only just into the 8's with a 8st 13lb!
    xx
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options

I'm 5'4.
    9 st is my target weight, but I'd love to see an 8 on those scales as a personal achievement. Even if its only just into the 8's with a 8st 13lb!
    xx

i know the feeling! initially i started at 11st 5lbs and wanted 9st, but once i got there i reduced it to under! im aiming for 8.5st now as my ultimate goal! good luck :)
  • StaceG1986
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! :happy:
  • jenlarkin300384
    Options

I'm 5'4.
    xx

i know the feeling! initially i started at 11st 5lbs and wanted 9st, but once i got there i reduced it to under! im aiming for 8.5st now as my ultimate goal! good luck :)

For me, I am assessing as I go along. If I like the way I look in the mirror at 9st I'll stop, but if I think it needs tweeking a bit more, then I'll carry on until I am happy. Well done with your loss too. Such a fantastic feeling. Although, buying a new wardrobe is the expensive part too it, but what girl doesn't like shopping!!!! :D
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    you look great, however i think you look better in the before picture
  • ninjadog
    Options
    Fantastic job :)
  • zombiefruit
    Options
    You look fabulous!
  • AlliGM
    AlliGM Posts: 86
    Options
    You do look gorgeous in both photos. The weight where you feel comfortable and healthy is the important bit. Congratulations!
  • pixxie11
    pixxie11 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! I wish to aspire to this:-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!