Starting all over.. new year, new start, new me..

Options
Hello there,

Names Angela, 27 years young from Glasgow in Scotland.

Im planning on this year being the best it can be, along with that i want to get my health and fitness up and the weight off!!!

Need new friends in this adventure so anyone wants to join in please feel free!!!!

Replies

• sammibob
    Options
    feel free to add me and best of luck Angela... we CAN do this!
  • WKenL
    WKenL Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Best of luck. I've had to do some restarting, too, after a very rough end of last year.

Still ... new year's as good a time as any to get back on track, right?
  • Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi Honey,

Feel free to add me

I lost 3.5 stone last year and have kept it off, I intend to do something about the same this year.

I lost the plot in the second half of last year, so all my weight loss was in the first half of the year, and I maintained in the second half.

Just returning after christmas with a 1.2 lb increase. ( weighed in today to give my body time to recover after New Year).

Cheers, Jan
  • Angela1303
    Angela1303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yeahhhhhh positive spirit i like it.. we sure can do it ;-) xx

new years the best time to get back on track.. especially after a hard time!! xx
  • Angela1303
    Angela1303 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    ahh well done on the loss!! fantastic to hear you kept it off, i lost 3.5st last year as well but like you it was at the start of the year and the rest i just failed lol!!! hoping for more of the same this year.. and to get my fitness up!!
    xxx
  • DIRTMomma04
    DIRTMomma04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too. I had lost 70 pounds a couple of years ago and managed to keep it off for a year. Then last year my husband lost his job, it took two months to find another one, we were apart for two months, then we moved to a tiny town 90 miles from anywhere. All of this while homeschooling four kids. Depression + stress = almost 30 pound weight gain. I'm terribly disappointed in myself, but if I did it once I can do it again. I know what I need to do, its just a matter of doing it. It can be done!

DIRTMomma