Just thought I would share...

Options
All through middle school and high school, I weighed 115, but always with a tummy. I am 5'2 (stopped growing very early). Ever since sophomore year, I have been gaining weight and I eventually gained 20 pounds, and was up to 135. My pants didn't fit anymore, and that's where I drew the line!

So, two weeks ago today, I started eating healthy and working out in my basement.. and this website has made keeping track of everything sooo easy. I am doing very well and am happy to say that I weighed in today and am around 126 or 127 pounds! :) (my scale is flukey).

Only about ten more until I'm how I used to be.. except better, since I'll actually be in shape too! And just in time for prom too.. yay! :)

Replies

• catloverkm
    Options
    All through middle school and high school, I weighed 115, but always with a tummy. I am 5'2 (stopped growing very early). Ever since sophomore year, I have been gaining weight and I eventually gained 20 pounds, and was up to 135. My pants didn't fit anymore, and that's where I drew the line!

So, two weeks ago today, I started eating healthy and working out in my basement.. and this website has made keeping track of everything sooo easy. I am doing very well and am happy to say that I weighed in today and am around 126 or 127 pounds! :) (my scale is flukey).

Only about ten more until I'm how I used to be.. except better, since I'll actually be in shape too! And just in time for prom too.. yay! :)
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Congrats, girlie! :flowerforyou:
  • weightlossinprogress
    weightlossinprogress Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    You rock! Keep up the great work!
  • artloux
    artloux Posts: 13
    Options
    Go you! Shopping for a dress to fit your new bod should be fun!! Enjoy!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: Congratulations:bigsmile: :drinker:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    That's terrific!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    good for you!!! you should be happening!!!!:tongue:
  • catloverkm
    Options
    Thanks guys! :) I AM super excited to go dress shopping! I'm going on the 29th.. I have it all planned out! I went a few weeks ago and found an awesome dress in my FORMER size.. 4.. and it wouldn't zip at all. So I'm hoping when I go back I can try it on and it will fit!