My health benefits

Options
I'm 5'9'' 47 years old and started at 240 pounds. I'm down to 195. I started my diet with a 21 day juice fast and I thought I would tell my heath benefits so far to help inspire others. I wore a 40 waist now down to 34. Erectile Dysfunction.....gone. Shortness of breath.....gone. Addiction to soda pop 4 liters per day....gone. Too sweet for me now. Knee pain....gone. Irritable bowel syndrome......gone. Swelling joints, working with hands was painful.....gone. Borderline to high blood pressure.....gone. Bloating....gone. Bags under eyes....gone. Desire for double cheeseburgers and large fry....gone. I haven't got rid of tinitus yet, but appears to be getting better. :happy:

Replies

• sskcrm
    sskcrm Posts: 9
    Options
    These are the same things, except for the ED, that I need to clear up in my health. thanks for showing it can be done. good luck the rest of the way.
  • Humphrizzle
    Humphrizzle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you lost 45 pounds in 21 days?

this is great inspiration to my juice fast. I'd love to know your secrets.
  • stormchaser3
    stormchaser3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    No while you are juicing you will lose a pound a day. When you start eating again you will gain 3 to 5 pounds back just because you have food in ya, so I lost about 17 pounds in 21 days.
  • GiveMeSun
    GiveMeSun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if you watched the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead? If not I would highly recommend it. Very inspiring.

Congrats on your weight loss and most importantly your health improvement!
  • stormchaser3
    stormchaser3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if you watched the film Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead? If not I would highly recommend it. Very inspiring.

Congrats on your weight loss and most importantly your health improvement!

Yes that is what got me started, I was tired of feeling bad.
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job, congrats! Regaining good health is what it's all about. Keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!