This time I need to do it.

Options
Hi, I have fought my weight all my life and have recently lost 29lbs. on Weight Watchers. While I love the program I want to try something new to change it up a bit since my weight loss has seemed to stall. My brother is a member and has lost 40 lbs. so far so I figured I would check it out.

Replies

• libland
    libland Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you need some support.

Libby
  • skinnyin50
    skinnyin50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hI I am recently married. Trying for kids... I recently lost 30 lbs on weight watchers and gained most of it back over the month of december .. i really fell off the wagon.,

I join MFP becuase I can use it on my blackberry which makes it easier for me to use and continue to use .

so far week one was great lost 2lbs hoping to keep strong and keep it going :)
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Same here!! I'm so glad we are trying something new. We need to stick together on this! :D
  • tgnzmum
    tgnzmum Posts: 41
    Options
    I just rejoined this site as well! I could use all the support I could get! We CAN do this!! Good luck!! =)
  • FitRodr
    FitRodr Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I too lost weight on WW many times like a yoyo. I didn't like going to the meetings or figuring out the points. Logging calories is much easier for me. I've lost 50 lbs this year and am at my goal. Not an easy task but.... I've learned so much about my life, my choices & nutrition. I know that this is a lifelong change and that even tho I'm where I want to be I'll have to think smart & work hard to keep it.

Add me as a friend if you'd like. I'll support you on your journey.

One day at a time, one meal at a time, one bite at a time - whatever it takes to live successfully!
  • charlenekco
    Options
    I am re-joining this morning, too. I have done many other "diets", including Weight Watchers multiple times. Going to meetings and tracking points was just too much for me. An excuse, I guess. Not to mention the cost$

But, this time I NEED to do it, too. I'm at my highest weight ever. Most of my pants don't fit anymore, so I'm wearing my elastic waist stretch jeans for casual and elastic waist stretch knit pants for work. I hate it!

I'm off work today so I'm cleaning house and will get organized today.

I joined the YMCA last Spring but haven't been back in several months. I plan to go this morning.

I'm looking forward to making some friends and getting some ideas for more healthy eating..

WE CAN DO THIS!

Charlene
  • marcia724
    marcia724 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    wow!! Fantastic! Sounds like we have a the same history. <3