Fitness Competitions

Options
I am really interested in training for either the bikini or figure competitions this year. Anyone else out there who are going to compete for the first time, already competed, or earned their pro card as a fitness competitor?

What are some of your daily routines(workouts, nutrition, etc.)? Do you have a personal trainer? What drives you to stay focused every day?

Replies

• OneFitMom_
    OneFitMom_ Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm in the process of training for my first bikini competition. I'll private message you my diet and training routine. Best of luck to you!
  • DannyTolliver
    Options
    Im training now for my second bodybuilding competition for late summer this year. Training now to ge my body back down,
    I usually drop down from 195lbs to 162lbs in 18 weeks
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Would you ladies be competing with 20 year olds?

I know for us old guys there is a senior division to keep us from being humiliated.
    Is there something like that for ladies?
  • Mocha02
    Mocha02 Posts: 96
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm in the process of training for my first bikini competition. I'll private message you my diet and training routine. Best of luck to you!

Thanks Am! Which competition are you going to compete for?
  • Mocha02
    Options
    Im training now for my second bodybuilding competition for late summer this year. Training now to ge my body back down,
    I usually drop down from 195lbs to 162lbs in 18 weeks

WOW! Thats a lot of weight to drop! Which competition will you compete for? Is it costly?
  • Mocha02
    Options

I know for us old guys there is a senior division to keep us from being humiliated.

From what Ive seen so far... there are quite a few divisions with some competitions. They have the height divisions. I would be qualified for 5' 2" and under. And there's also the over 30 division. Some competitions differ from one another however.
  • Mocha02
    Options
    Bump
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options

From what Ive seen so far... there are quite a few divisions with some competitions. They have the height divisions. I would be qualified for 5' 2" and under. And there's also the over 30 division. Some competitions differ from one another however.
    That's good.
    I get disgusted at how easy it is to look good at age 20 - lol
    Youth -- WASTED ON THE YOUNG!

But you ladies are winners in my book!:drinker:
  • Mocha02
    Options

That's good.
    I get disgusted at how easy it is to look good at age 20 - lol
    Youth -- WASTED ON THE YOUNG!

But you ladies are winners in my book!:drinker:

Why thank you kindly!!