Trying the Charger Pack (Male) Kit from Complete Nutrition

Options
Ok, first, I am not one to feel there is a magic pill to help you lose weight. I was given this as a gift and wanted to track my progress. Today is Day 1 for me taking the Charger Drive, Charger Cuts, and Charger Test dietary supplements. I will also be doing the Slow Carb Diet endorsed by Timothy Ferriss. I will be doing cardio for 30 minutes 3 times a week and strength training 3 times a week for 20 minutes. This is an 8 week package so I will post here once a week on my progress for the next 8 weeks. I was told this lists at $129.99, so it is not cheap! I am just your average, ordinary 35 year old white male who is a little overweight for my height (5'10").

If it works, you will hear it from me. If it doesn't, you will know not to waste your money.

Starting Weight: 202lbs
Waist: 38in
Thighs: 24in
Energy Level: Low
Sex Drive: Slightly Lower than Normal

Replies

• Strandedjoel
    Strandedjoel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cool deal. I will keep track of your progress.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Finished the 1st week, and I will say this, it seems to be having a positive effect on my weight loss, energy, and eating habits. I have lost 4lbs and that included a few cheat meals of sushi and pizza. I have been doing at least 10minutes of 8 inch stair steps each day for cardio and 20lbs weights for bicep curls and shoulder presses.

After 1st Week Weight: 198lbs
    Waist: 37.5in
    Energy Level: Good
    Sex Drive: Ramped! WHOA!

Warning! This has ramped up my libido to the point I am getting erections (sorry if TMI) 200% more a day than before I started this.
  • TeutonicKnight
    Options
    Week 2 is down and here are the results:

Week 2 Results: 198lbs (Down 4lbs total)
    Waist: 37in (Down 1 inch total)
    Thighs: 23.75in
    Energy Level: Elevated, Long Bursts of Energy in mid afternoon
    Sex Drive: Off the charts! WHOA!

I am losing weight steadily, as I am glad it is not a rapid loss. I have incorporated resistance bands and have be doing shoulder lifts and arm curls until my arms/shoulders feel like rubber. This is to get my hear rate up 3 times a day. I have lost a full inch off my waist. Let me tell you, my energy level is good, but now I am getting this bursts that allow me to want to just walk up and down steps to burn more calories. This energy also allows me to not feel that tired feeling around 1pm I usually would get. I am a little more focused at work too. So far, I am impressed with this product. I have allowed myself 3 or 4 cheats days since I started and still manage to lose weight.
  • TeutonicKnight
    Options
    Week 3 is in the books and so far I am pleased. I cheated twice this past week, yet still lost 2 pounds. Energy Level is good and my sex drive is at my limits. In that department I feel like I Am 18 again.

Current Weight: 194lbs
    Waist: 37in
    Energy Level: Elevated
    Sex Drive: Almost out of control.
  • TeutonicKnight
    Options
    Week 4

Current Weight: 193lbs
    Waist: 36.75in