Looking for friends to lose 100 pounds with

Options

Replies

• yesiwillbeloosingit
    Options
    My UGW is around 115 lbs away. Feel free to add me :)
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I wish everyone the best. Just believe in yourselves, drink plenty of water , Keep the sodium level 1500- 1800 a day no more. Just keep moving at 30 mintues a day .As you get stronger you can spend more time exercising. Just take one day at a time , one step at time. You can and you will succeed.
  • dawnmfp
    dawnmfp Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm in - sending you a friend request.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I also have around 100lbs to lose.
    I am on here daily.

Anybody can add me. :o)
  • dmcklouky
    dmcklouky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose close to that, I am looking to lose 90 lbs. I would love to be apart of this group. I am very new to forums and groups but am willing to learn.
  • dmcklouky
    dmcklouky Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I need to lose close to that, I am looking to lose 90 lbs. I would love to be apart of this group. I am very new to forums and groups but am willing to learn. I would welcome being apart of a group and welcome any one to add me.
  • nurseredtx4
    Options
    I to have right at 100 pds to lose and looking for some new friends and support from people on the same journey feel free to add me or email me at nurseredtx4@yahoo.com
  • Cynduck
    Cynduck Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request - always love new friends!
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    125 to lose here, feel free to add me.
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    lets do it
  • livinginwoods
    livinginwoods Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Yep and more! Feel free to add me!
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    I do! Feel free to friend me
  • kalexander2005
    kalexander2005 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I began with a goal of 90. Does that count? I have about 60 left to go. :)

Good luck!
  • aims78
    aims78 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    There are many people that have 100+ to lose on here, you will find plenty of support =)
    You can add me if you would like, Good Luck!!
  • spittster
    Options
    I have 115 to lose, . . .I have lost 55 pounds since July. Would love to make new friends!
  • abetterme
    abetterme Posts: 393
    Options
    I have 105 pounds to lose. I have been a member for several years and seem to have the same trouble every year but am looking to change that this year. I am also looking for as much support as I can get and am also willing to support anyone else that would like it. I have always felt that the more support you have the better I and you will do.

Lisa
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Happy New You! I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds (124 to be exact). I'd love to join you. I'll send you a friend request.
  • NHisMage
    Options
    I just joined recently and have to lose half of my body weight - 130 lbs. I'd be more than happy to go through this journey with you. Friend me, if you like. :-)
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    If anyone would like to add me, I am aiming for 83lbs+ myself. So would be happy to get to know others going for a similar goal and help support each other!
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    There are lots of good support circles on here - some are specific for those of us working to lose large amounts. Make sure to check the community message boards for groups that are looking for 100+ To Lose... some of the best support I have gotten was by finding my way into a thread called "100+ To Lose." They are what help give me a kick in the butt when I need it and even more, the gentle support when I am kicking myself too hard!

Best wishes... you CAN do it! I have already released 100+ pounds, though will be needing to change the ticker to reflect the last couple weeks... ugh!. But - I did it with dedication and discipline... so can you!