Hello All

Options
My name is Genger and I am on a journey to lose 50 pounds. This past year was a banner year in weight gain, I am planning on 2012 being a banner year in weight loss. I am giving up on fad diets, diet pills, and the rediculousness! I am introducing exercise to my life and hope to have that 'aha' moment when it comes to losing weight by keeping calories in less then calories burned.

I am 48 and most definatly peri-menapausal. I am interested to push through the hormonal challenges I faced last year and conquor the phase.

I am a single mom of 5+1 (one of my 5, added a grandbaby to the mix) but that sounds harder then it is now. 3 of the 5 are adults and living on their own. 2 in college and one working close by with my grandbaby. I have my granddaughter every weekend and my youngest at home are 14 and 16. So, life is starting to be a little about me and little less about the kids.

Hope to have like minded folks share their journey. We can make eachother stronger!

Replies

• Dolores1019
    Options
    feel free to add me as I am also looking to lose 50 lbs.....and need a friend to help along the way
  • TinkerGen
    Options
    Sounds GREAT... how do I add folks?