Hihihihihi - 18 y/o college student. ♥

Options
Heeey! :) I just joined, as this is sort of my first day on track. :D I just figured that I need some people that are in/or have been in a similar situation as I am at the moment to keep me motivated. :) I'm looking to lose at least 20lbs, but I'm not really caring about weight, more judging by appearance and improved health, as I know that muscle weighs more than fat. :)

I'm only in college 3 days a week, so the rest of my time will hopefully be spent in the gym. :D Hehe.

So... Hi everyone. :) Ha.

xoxo

Replies

• FierceFitBeautiful
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also in college... except 4 days a week hahah. Would love to help keep you motivated, lord knows I need it too haha:)

I'm 5'3" and looking to lose 25 lbs, or until I'm happy with whatever I lose... until I look/feel good!

Best of luck! xx
  • xcfreak117
    xcfreak117 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm also an 18 year old college student, I'm trying to lose 20ish lbs or whenever I decide to stop if I'm happy before then.
    I'd love to help, I could use motivation too. I'm training for a marathon, and the only thing that's keeping me going is the promise of being able to eat 3000 calories a day once I'm halfway through training xD.
    So hi! :)