Kinect games.

Options
My birthday is in 13 days :D my parents are buying me kinect and 3 games and my sister is buying me another game :D im getting kinect adventures, dance central 2 and kinect sports season 2. I don't know what other good exercise game i want from my sister, which one do you think is good ?

Replies

• Martin_CDF
    Martin_CDF Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Well, I have EA Sports Fitness Active 2 (I think that's the right name) and that thing kicks my *kitten*. I'm planning on using it regularly to kick start my 2012 weight loss.
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    your shape: fitness evolved 2012 is quite good, nice bit of variety with work outs
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    my sister is thinking of getting me zumba, is it any good ?
  • hawkeygal
    hawkeygal Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have zumba for the wii, and honestly, it's almost the same as being in a zumba class! Addicting, fun, and gets you sweating! I love it!

Just got a Kinect myself---perhaps I'll get zumba for it as well!
  • Alicja_W
    Alicja_W Posts: 169
    Options
    I have zumba for the wii, and honestly, it's almost the same as being in a zumba class! Addicting, fun, and gets you sweating! I love it!

Just got a Kinect myself---perhaps I'll get zumba for it as well!

:D
  • sars_68
    sars_68 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I've got Zumba on Kinect - I'd recommend it. Hadn't done Zumba before but I think it's fab and you definately work up a sweat! :smile:
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    yip zumba is great on the kinect, some people say its not as good as being in a class but its still great fun and a cracking burn, might come down in price soon too as zumba 2 has just been released for the wii so i imagine it won't be long before its available for the kinect (i hope)
  • Kev383601
    Options
    Well, I have EA Sports Fitness Active 2 (I think that's the right name) and that thing kicks my *kitten*. I'm planning on using it regularly to kick start my 2012 weight loss.

EA Sports Active 2. I have it for the Wii, and I love it. I know it's out there for the Kinect as well. Great game.
  • OSUloulou
    OSUloulou Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Wipe Out!!! Oh my goodness you will laugh and be out of breath all at the same time:)
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    your shape: fitness evolved 2012 is quite good, nice bit of variety with work outs

got this yesterday and its awesome :smile:
  • jillianjr
    Options
    I have the Kinect Sports that I use for exercise. It works really well in the track and field games, volleyball and boxing. Have fun!
  • HeatherFeather10
    Options
    UFC Personal Trainer - looks like a great workout and hardcore - I think I will be purchasing this next for my kinect!!!
  • redheaded_dem
    redheaded_dem Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't get the Zumba.... it's not as good as other Kinect Games.

another vote for Shape Fitness 2012
  • CarolAnn0730
    Options
    Biggest Loser is pretty good... I did a 30 min session of Fit Boxing on it yesterday... shoulders hurt so good!! :laugh:
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian Micheals Kinect fitness game. It is difficult, but worth it! Plus you do even feel like you are exercising!
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    Just Dance 3. It has a sweat mode and boy if you really put effort into the moves, you get a great workout! Feels like high impact aerobics. Also it is cute and funny. Great if you ever want to do something with other people. With another person or three, you do dances that have different moves for everyone.
  • salopgirl
    salopgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Its amazing and its fun and easy
  • kategottli
    kategottli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i LOVE the EA Sports Active 2 - it comes with a heart rate monitor and has a whole selection of exercises and programs. That's what I've been using.

I created a workout group if anyone has the game and is interested. both the group name and password is mfp2012

hope to see you out there!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options

got this yesterday and its awesome :smile:

I agree, this has a lot of variety and some fun workouts. Wall Breaker is by far my favorite.