Looking for some support through these next months

Options
I adore MFP. The friends I have, while I don't have a ton, have been great for me. I've only been around for a couple of months but I feel like it's a tool that's made for me. (I spend more time here than on Facebook now, and sometimes find FB mundane.) But I seem to be better at supporting others than myself. I can say all of the right things to others but sometimes have a hard time believing them myself. (I weigh myself several times a day, for example.) I have one MFP friend who tells it like it is, and I appreciate his honesty so much. I think I just need about 10 of him--thanks Ron!! So if you're willing to help me reach my goals, both scale and non-scale (be bikini-ready by June, run a half-marathon in August and look great for a wedding in September), please consider adding me as a friend. You help me and I'll help you! Thanks, and good luck to all of you during your fitness and weight loss journey!

Replies

• floridagirl7264
    floridagirl7264 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    We'll do this together!
  • jbahrami
    jbahrami Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    You are SOOOOO not alone!! We're all here for each other and I greatly appreciate YOUR support that you give me when I'm down in the dumps! We're in it together!
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options
    I weigh myself multiple times a day too. It's perfectly okay just as long as you know how much more you actually weigh later in the day. For example, when I weigh myself at night with pajamas on, I know to take off 2-3 pounds from what the scale says. And as long as you don't let it get to your head! If you don't see the results you want to, DO NOT let that discourage you, whatever you do. You can do this!
  • klhbekool
    Options
    If need support feel free to friend me.
  • recruiterguy
    Options
    Friend me too
  • Shanphichloe
    Options
    Both of my goals for this year are getting back in bikini shape and to run a half in September. I would love to be your MFP-friend!