Back again!

Options
Back again and looking for friends to help support me on my journey!!

Replies

• SassyMom23
    SassyMom23 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the request!! I'm back again also for round 2, time to get back on track. Welcome back!!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! I just started back here after a stressful 6-month hiatus while looking for a new job - sooooo ready to get at it again!!
  • MRudman
    MRudman Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Funny enough, I am also back. Too bad I put on +/- 20 lbs. in the last year while I was away being a Mom, Wife, and Nursing Student. I am back for good now, and looking forward to giving and receiving lots of support. Friend me. :) And, Best of luck to all of us!
  • Key0970
    Key0970 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi your not the only one, I first joined last year and did really well at first then sort of gave up, hoping this year will be better, good luck everyone and feel free to add me x
  • babsmc1974
    Options
    Hi everyone - my first time on here, looking forward to changing my eating & have a nice new figure (only 2.5 stones) to go!!
  • boredboy40
    Options
    I'm back again as well. This is REALLY a great website to help you lose weight and it is made even better with the Android App. It makes things so much easier to add while you're a work.