Support please...

Options
Hello everyone...I started my Insanity program today, and after that I did TaeBo exercise...when the worst part came... I went into a kitchen and ate Bajadera chocolates....omg...i feel so sad now....While eating sweets i say to myself it's ok you will start from tomorrow..but i keep repeating this every day...please help...

Replies

• Chika85
    Chika85 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    If you just can't resist sweets then I think it's best to throw them away or get them out of your house. Stock up your kitchen with healthy snack choices that include lots of veggies and fruits. Hope this helps.
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i know that all ....but the story hasn't been converted into a work....you know i really want to lose weight till i start my school again in February....:S:S i dont know what to do...
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Well done for doing the exercise - you need to find some treat for yourself after doing it - why not go straight up and have a lazy bubblebath, or give yourself a treat reading a magazine. If you must go into the kitchen, have some healthy snacks ready in the fridge - so keep up the good work with the exercise, and there is nothing wrong with rewarding yourself, as long as you don't go over the top.
  • agrabau
    agrabau Posts: 35
    Options
    It is great that you are exercising! I also have a huge sweet tooth and if I completely remove it I have found that i crave it more and then end of having way to much when I have it. So I have started building it in so I don't feel guilty about it- One of my favorite snacks right now is a bag of 100 calorie popcorn, 1 Tbsp of chocolate chips, and 1/3 cup craisins- It satifies my sweet tooth and it's not too bad for you! I also love peanut butter with apples after I work out, a glass of chocolate milk, or hot chocolate later in the day! Hope these ideas help- I think it is important to find something that you are going to be able to stick with for the rest of your life! You can do it!
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    thanksss...
  • hereiskristina
    Options
    How about the power of one? Just one cookie as a reward for a job well done! I think when you deprive yourself of all the things you love to eat, eventually you will eat everything! Sometimes a little taste is just enough to make your brain and belly happy.
  • pricanandblack
    pricanandblack Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Something that works for me...is that I do not stock my pantry with any sweets or junk food but if I really feel the need to have something sweet and it is worth it ....then I will get up and get in my car and drive to my local bakery/store and get one cupcake or a fresh baked cookie instead of buying packs. It has worked out for me. It allows me to not sacrafice my sweet tooth and stay in control of my portions. Hope this helps..Continue to keep up the good work..it has been a difficult journey but I have learned so much about choosing healthy choices. :)
  • nickykf201
    nickykf201 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great... How about walking to the shops to get the cake then you really feel that you have earnt it?

Hey just looking for some buddies to keep me motivated.
    Nicky