Need that extra motivation/Support..

Options
xYumzx
xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
I have a crazy hard time trying to keep up with things and I give a million to one reasons why I cant now I want a MILLION reasons why I CAN!. I just need that extra support that can be there to help me when I just wanna give up... so add if you like .

My 1st year goal is to lose 10lbs for January... such a small number that I KNOW will kick my BUTT!

Replies

• Sarahrachael82
    Sarahrachael82 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thats a pretty realistic goal! I am reaching out this year for some support too, losing hopefully about 10 lbs a month. Good Luck and nice to meet you! Sarah
  • TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    It is a beautiful number. It is the one step at a time, and one pound at a time. You can do this !!!
  • 519harley
    519harley Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I think its all relative. We all have goals no matter what the number is. You can add me for support if you like. The best of luck to you!
  • angieread
    angieread Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    At the end of the day, our will power IS in our control. We just have to do a better job of convincing ourselves of that. I'm TOTALLY inspired by TazzytheMotivator! 201 pounds lost??!!! That's AMAZING! I'm on a 10-pound goal for January too. We CAN DO THIS!!!
  • xYumzx
    xYumzx Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Tazzy the Motivator deff. is a inspiration! And im glad theres many more on this 10lbs journey to =)