Hello! First day on fitness pal

Options
Today is my first day on fitness pal. Any suggestions or tips on using the site? I can't wait to be sucessful!

Replies

• stacy83084
    Options
    Today is my first day on fitness pal. Any suggestions or tips on using the site? I can't wait to be sucessful!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Logging in what you eat and staying with the calories they suggest for you. Try to do some kind of exercise everyday if you can. You will find great support with MFPal's. Good luck with your goals.:drinker:
  • Baigle2003
    Options
    Just be accurate, and dedicated, and you'll do very well. Anything you need, just ask, and usually someone can help. Good luck!
  • SPIKEMAN19
    Options
    TODAYS MA FIRST DAY IN THIS WEBSITE. I ATE DINNER EXCERCISE EARLY IN THE MORNING, ANY TIPS PLESE REPLY.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Its all good and this place rocks...good luck to you all!

dd
  • julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Be honest with yourself and record everything that goes into your mouth. Sometimes that hurts (at least for me)!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Exercise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd
  • sonia2
    sonia2 Posts: 154
    Options
    Be true to your serving sizes, post everything, and exercise. It is such a great feeling to see that i have 900 calories to eat for dinner because I earned 470 calories during my workout!!
    s
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    just keep yourself accountable for everything you eat...it makes a HUGE difference.
    Good luck, and welcome!!
  • slimsuccess
    Options
    It is real simple. Just post everything you eat and exercise. The numbers will guide you.