Any SAHM Here?

Options

Replies

• bryansmama
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of 2 boys..they are 5 and 2. I also go to school two days a week for half a day so I get a little "me" time during the week too!
  • RachelJE
    RachelJE Posts: 172
    Options
    I am a SAHM to a 5 year old and a 2.5 year old. Also keep a 18 week old 2-3 days a week. :)
  • kailysimpson
    Options
    Me! I have an 8 year old, a 6 year old, and a 3 year old (all boys). I also have a home daycare. I am also a full time student!
  • punkin79314
    Options
    I am! I have an 11 yr old (who we are working on getting back), then a 3yr old little girl and then our son who will be 2 on Sat!
  • spayne_4
    spayne_4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yup I have 3 kiddos! a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy, and our 18 month old daughter! I'll send you a friend request :O)
  • lealeabee
    Options
    Me too... I have 2 boys, aged 9 and 6...... love being a SAHM MOST of the time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • poustotah
    poustotah Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Me! I have a 10 year old girl, an 8 year old boy, a 3 year old boy, and a 6 month old girl. *sigh*
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    Holla! I have a 3 1/2 year old :drinker: she is how you say....Awesome
  • samantha0176
    samantha0176 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    me,me, i have been a SAHM for 10yrs now...i have a love/hate relationship with it...i have 3 boys 10, 7 and almost 3...
    i take online courses to keep me up to date and plan on starting an at home business when my youngest starts preschool next sept (he misses the deadline for kindergarten by 7 days !)

sam
  • mugsisme
    mugsisme Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am another SAHM. I have 7 kids, although right now only 3 are home. The youngest started kindergarten this year, so after so many years of having kids at home, this is the first time I have some ME time during the day.
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 3. Daughter is 9 today, oldest son is 5 and youngest 2. Also babysit a friends child some days.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Yup I have 3 kiddos! a 5 year old boy, 3 year old boy, and our 18 month old daughter! I'll send you a friend request :O)

Funny! Our kids are the same ages pretty much just opposite gender order (my 5 and 3 year olds are girls and my 23 month old is a boy). Glad to have a new SAHM friend!
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    me,me, i have been a SAHM for 10yrs now...i have a love/hate relationship with it...i have 3 boys 10, 7 and almost 3...
    i take online courses to keep me up to date and plan on starting an at home business when my youngest starts preschool next sept (he misses the deadline for kindergarten by 7 days !)

sam

I don't know if every school district does this but ours allows you to have your child evaluated to see if they can start Kindergarten that year if the deadline is close. Especially if they have been going through preschool. A friend of mine has a daughter that misses it by 5 days so they are doing this with her.
  • kolbycheese
    kolbycheese Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have two boys; ages 7 & 9!

Kelli
  • joimichele
    Options
    MEEEEE!!! I have a 6 yr old and 22 month old. Add me if you like.
  • cjhamh
    cjhamh Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I've been a SAHM for almost 2 years now. I am going to school for my MBA though. I get my education along with all this time with my children. LOVE it! I have a 11 month old daughter and a son who will be 3 next month.
  • TrinaJ11
    TrinaJ11 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Meeeeee. 1 son..he'll be 12 months in 2 weeks! O_O
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I've been a W(ork)AHM for years, my kids are 28 and 20...years. LOL but I still work from home and now have 3 dogs to take care of all day. :)
  • 0nmyway2thin
    Options
    I have a 13yr old 19yr old 3yr old and 1yr old :heart:
  • justle
    justle Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    i'm technically a sahm, i do have a part time job but that's evenings and alternate weekends when the husband is home to watch the kiddos otherwise i am at home with the kiddiwinks all day every day :) my two are two boys, T is 3 and a half and S is 2 :)