Looking for friends to lose 100 pounds with

Options

Replies

• LovinLifeChik
    LovinLifeChik Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    100 lbs to lose and much more! Would love to add new friends in the same situation. Anyone looking for some extra support, please feel free to send a friend request!
  • kblund
    kblund Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Just started today, and would LOVE to lose 100 pounds. I am a 42 year old mother of 2 and need to get alot of weigh off. Anyone feel free to add me as a friend. The more the merrier.
  • HotDog1969
    HotDog1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Yes I have to lose more than 100 so feel free to add me.
  • osarajayne
    Options
    I have to lose more then 100 lbs and I just started today. Free to add me.:)
  • Jokenmit
    Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    i have 110 to lose....as a start. and have taken off just over 40 in 4 months. feel free to add me:)
  • cryspetstalerson
    Options
    Yep, I need to lose 100.. Feel free to add me.
  • Amayrial
    Amayrial Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Me too :) sign me up, friend me if you'd like :)
  • HPessoa
    Options
    Getting ready to create this post too! I have 100lbs to lose and this will be the year.. let's maybe create some teams out of this "Big" group and "Go For It" checking each other and encouraging each other? Anyone game.???
  • Reesecup312
    Reesecup312 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    My name is Reesie and I have 150 pounds to lose. I can't believe that I have let myself get this far. I have lost weight before but I haven't been able to keep it off more than two years. I want to learn how to make permanent changes this time.
    I would be happy to be friends if you like.
  • JaynaD87
    JaynaD87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes! Me too! My long term goal is to lose 140 pounds and I've lost 40 to date (not reflected correctly on my profile). 100 to go.
  • teslagirl87
    Options
    I'm sorry, I wasn't looking to start a new group, just add some new friends that are in the same boat i'm in. I'm sorry if that's what anyone thought I was doing (starting a group).
  • matilda77emr
    matilda77emr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in the same boat. I joined this site today and have about 125 pounds to lose. I know that finding friends with as much weight to lose would help me a lot and would enjoy sharing successes and helping with the difficult times as well.
  • teslagirl87
    Options
    ok, I'm trying to add everyone but it only lets me friend request 5 people at a time per 10 minutes. I don't know why, but I'm trying to get to everyone. I can't wait to get to know everyone.
  • afigment
    Options
    I need to lose about 150 pounds. Let's keep each other motivated to reach our goals. :bigsmile:
  • nmgtz03
    nmgtz03 Posts: 27
    Options
    I have about 125 lbs. to lose and am also new here. Add me as a friend. We can encourage one another.

Norma :)
  • mrsehyde
    Options
    I have about 90 to lose, but of course 100 would be fantastic. Add me as a friend I am also looking for support.
  • pelant76
    Options
    I have about 200 to lose. Hoping to get 120-150 in 2012 I'll need all the hope I can get
  • tonguetied07
    tonguetied07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me too...my email address is silverose07@hotmail.com
  • Blended4Purpose
    Blended4Purpose Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday. I'd like to join you. I have 75lbs to loose.
  • HealthierMe2012
    Options
    I'm new today, but I'm with you! I have 150lbs I want to lose (*gasp* That's the first time I've ever said that "out loud."). Anyone who wants to, please friend me (I'm still learning how everything here works) - I'll be there with you!

Here's to a new us in 2012!!!