• tlandes2978
    tlandes2978 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    FB for me. too many friends on there.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'd take facebook as well.

Pics of friends babies (and all my friends seem to use Facebook for that kinda thing). I can't miss out on that!
  • chrissifreeman
    chrissifreeman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Em. Eff. Pee.

I hate Facebook and wish sometimes it would blow up.
  • SKINNYMESOON2B
    SKINNYMESOON2B Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    MFP! Nothing but postive things on here!
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    MFP, because its more conducive to living in a healthy manner. I have a Facebook account, but don't really use it much.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    MFP, I got rid of my facebook a few months ago.
  • JayneWilson1963
    JayneWilson1963 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    MFP hands down!
  • mzenzer
    mzenzer Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Facebook. And I'm not too huge on social media to begin with. I love MFP and the people I've met here, but the site itself is a tool to reach a goal. Facebook keeps me in touch with friends and family I wouldn't otherwise "see" or talk to that often. It's nice to see photos of new additions that I might not have seen until their 5th birthday or something. MFP definitely has less drama, but the two really, and obviously, serve completely two different purposes and if I had not had a problem, i.e. excess weight, I would have never have wound up here. But, Facebook was a choice to keep in touch with distant friends and family. I also limit my Facebook friends to mostly people I know in real life and more importantly people I want to communicate with, which keeps it pretty drama free for me.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,526 Member
    Options
    If I'm honest it's FB. I know how to control my food and weight and all my friends and family are on FB.

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Arabian♥Breeze
    Options
    FACEBOOK IS MY CHOICE..............MFP is just to help teach me, i dont want to use it the rest of my life.
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Facebook. MFP is great, but the forums are too big and I can't keep up with who is whom. Plus there are the weird trolls that I just don't understand.

At least I know everyone on Facebook.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    MFP. Too much drama on FB.

This!!!!

Face Book: Helping passive aggressive people get revenge since 2003!!!!

LOL thats what I always say. but its sad because if I didn't check my FB I wouldn't know that my friend threw out her back, or my other friend was having a party, etc... I don't get it? What happen to phone calls? duh!? hello???

^true
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Probably FB...simply because I have friends in other countries that I do not get to talk to or hang out with other than FB. And they are close friends too, not just random adds. One of them we have been friends for over 5 years.

However...I wouldn't want to get rid of MFP either! Sheesh Amy way to make this difficult on me :wink:
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Mike:love::love: ........wait what?:noway:
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    At this point, I'd have to go with Facebook (sorry).

I love y'all, but I also do most of my promotion as a performance artist (*cough* burlesque dancer...) on Facebook.
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    MFP, of course. I rarely use Facebook
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    MFP
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    MFP. No one talks to me on FB anyways and I could easily just call or text my family
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    mfp my friends rock on here