Need friends....

Options
Hi, I'm Fuschia_free I would love to add some friends to my profile to work through this journey with me. Is there anyone who needs to loose 50lbs or more... even those who are on their last 10lbs or have reached their goal and are maintaining the weight. I am open.. I am about 2 days old on MFP. :bigsmile:

Replies

• Cindib13
    Cindib13 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I am returning to MFP for the new year. I would like to loose 50lbs by next Christmas. I'll gladly add you. Always looking for new friends.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I need to loose about that or more, sent a request, and welcome!
  • Pete1471
    Pete1471 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi Fuscia,

If you feel that a guy needing to shift over 100lbs can be of help to you as a friend then feel free to add me. :)
  • merype
    merype Posts: 1
    Options
    hello I would like to make friends to start my diet... please add me
  • kristypie
    kristypie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! My goal is 55 pounds this year. I'd love to encourage any of you, so add me!
  • fatnomo100
    Options
    i also need to lose 60lbs!! Add me!
  • kware33
    kware33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am new on here as well and am looking to lose 50 pounds as well.
  • memaw2010
    Options
    Hi, I desperately need to lose weight and need motivation to do it. I am a 47 year old female and it seems like everything I do I just keep gaining. Not very motivated right now but I have to do something! I take 8 pills a night, blood pressure, cholestoral, depression....................plus a strong family history of heart attacks and strokes.
  • cdl8
    cdl8 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I always love new friends to motivate me. I've lost 46, but stil have 25 to go. Feel free to add me if you'd like!! Good luck!
  • TyneeKitty
    Options
    I have 80lbs to loose and new on here, cheer each other on :)
  • jacqueline08
    Options
    i would love to be an encouragement to you.:smile: