Newbie from Central New York

Options
I'm Kim, 23, from CNY. Married with three kids, only two are bio. mine. Anyhoo. I recently, well if you call a year ago recent, had my daughter Semira. I'm trying to lose 15-20 but more importantly, get into shape and build healthy habits. My father in law recently had a heart attack that sent everyone into a tizzy and I'm using that as my wake up call. I honestly don't know how much I post here. I tend to get addicted to forums that have a lot of back and forth where I can get to know people but I haven't done a lot of looking around this forum. So, I wish everyone else good luck and I hope I can find some wonderful people here and the support I need.

Replies

• kymberli
    kymberli Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm Kim, 23, from CNY. Married with three kids, only two are bio. mine. Anyhoo. I recently, well if you call a year ago recent, had my daughter Semira. I'm trying to lose 15-20 but more importantly, get into shape and build healthy habits. My father in law recently had a heart attack that sent everyone into a tizzy and I'm using that as my wake up call. I honestly don't know how much I post here. I tend to get addicted to forums that have a lot of back and forth where I can get to know people but I haven't done a lot of looking around this forum. So, I wish everyone else good luck and I hope I can find some wonderful people here and the support I need.
  • Beau815
    Beau815 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi Clinton here! new too. Good Luck!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome to you!! I am not TOO far away...in Connecticut!! Well, far enough, but you know what I mean!! :tongue:

Good luck!!!! :flowerforyou:

-Tam
  • mfinney
    mfinney Posts: 314
    Options
    Welcome! And good luck to you on your goals!!

We're all in it together, so any help/support you need, just let us know!!!!!

Matt
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say HI and welcome
    I'm from Northern NJ

This site is great wether you want to ask a question, vent or if u need support
    Good luck
    Kim
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I think you will love this site. I do. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: