Re-Do... Second Time Around

Options
I lost 23 pounds on MFP last year. I had accomplished that by July, but after that I got back on the sugary snack wagon and by December I had gained back 13 of those pounds. I am back and ready to do this once and for all. I am trying really hard not to be sad about my backslide. At least I didn't let years go by and my pitfalls are still fresh in my mind. I am going to work hard to avoid those pitfalls this year. I felt amazing last summer and I want to feel that way again!

Replies

• rickdz
    rickdz Posts: 15
    Options
    Me too, back again
  • Jadbaa
    Jadbaa Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm back in the game too. Yoy can add me as a friend so we can help each other if you want :)
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Second time around for me too! You did AMAZING first time, you will rock it this time too!
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey, you can totally do this! You're still in credit by 10lb though so don't be too sad. Good luck with it - I'm sure you'll do great :happy:
  • got2go2concerts
    got2go2concerts Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same thing, but I am ready to do this again! I am gonna add you as a friend so we can do this together :flowerforyou:
  • MrsMaryMiller
    MrsMaryMiller Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is the 2nd time around for me too. Looking to lose 50 pounds. Would love to have friends who are in the same boat as me. Add me if you would like!!!
  • jaadams1
    jaadams1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too:ohwell: ... gained about 5 pounds in the past few months. BUT I believe I caught it in time!! We can do this!
  • creeperlegume
    creeperlegume Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Round two!
  • mrswhite9801
    Options
    Me too! December was not a good month for me. Ready to start the new year off with a new attitude and an even bigger weight loss. :)
  • Jenn728
    Jenn728 Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Same here! I lost about 20 pounds between September and November...but fell off the wagon and gained most of it back. Starting over with renewed motivation.
  • FutureMrsMcCoy
    Options
    This is also my second time around...I didn't even last long enough the first time to track and make any progress-- YIKES!

Add me and we'll help each other get healthy :)
  • Dani724
    Dani724 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Second time for me too! Good luck! Add me as a friend if you want support :)
  • imma_free_girl_baby312
    Options
    i hear ya girl!! i do the same thing EVERY year during the holidays! i have alot more to lose but hey we are all on this journey together! feel free to add me and we can be support for eachother! That goes for everyone else too!!
  • KsCrafter
    KsCrafter Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I too did the same thing, I lost 26 pounds last year, I haven't gained it all back (only 15 pounds of it) but I am back and going to work really really hard this year.
  • lgrier2012
    Options
    New to MFP but this is my 2nd time around losing this weight.. Lost 72 lbs working out and eating right but I fell off.. So starting anew. Let's do it!
  • just4me119
    just4me119 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is my second time around as well. No more dwelling in the past and feeling sorry for myself, its time to take charge!
  • rockonerin
    Options
    We have almost the same MFP history! I lost 20 lbs between last January and July, went on a hiatus (due to stress at a job that I have since left) and gained 11 lbs back. Just started back up a few days ago so feel free to add me!!!

Anyone on this string can feel free to add me too :) Yayyyy second timers!!