before and after pictures...

Options
Jokenmit
Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
ok...so i admit....i'm not the brightest when it comes to pictures lol. how do i make a before/after or before/during pic???

Replies

• T0M0
    T0M0 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's actually not too difficult. All you need is a picture a image-hosting website. Here we go:

Hosting the Picture

1) Go to an image-hosting site (for example, photobucket or tinypic- photobucket requires making an account). Upload your picture. To do this, click the button that says "Browse" and choose your photo from there. When you have selected your photo and clicked "OK", click the UPLOAD button.
    2) Wait until it is completely loaded and shows you a bunch of different codes. We're going to use the URL that's called IMG (or Image) code. Highlight the entire code, right click, and click "copy".

Placing the Picture on MFP
    1) Get onto your favorite board or wherever you would like to post the picture, and start your message. Now, right click inside this typing/text box, and click "Paste", The code that you coped earlier should show up. You may notice that the code looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ IMG ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /IMG ]

Well, that's all fine and dandy, except that we can't have those capital letters in there.

2) Take the code that you have down, and change the capital IMG to lowercase img (on both ends of the code), so that it looks something like this: (without the spaces)

[ img ] http://i48.tinypic.com/qqebzq.jpg [ /img ]

3) Write whatever else you feel like writing in the space, then click the Post button, and you're done!!
  • Jokenmit
    Jokenmit Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    thats a huge help. thank you so much :) you have a fantastic day ^_^
  • ccarpe
    ccarpe Posts: 118
    Options
    Bump.
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JNALTBK
    JNALTBK Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Thanks. I will use this too.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    bump...one day I will need the instructions!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!