looking for a friend to lose 60 lbs with!

Options
i recently gained 20 lbs over summer and now need to get back on track. i cant do this alone someone help !:smile:

Replies

• julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 60lbs too. I'll send you a friend request.
  • Khaysha
    Options
    i need to lose 50 but it would be great to have ppl to talk to ^_^
  • terry043
    Options
    I just joined and I am also looking to lose 60 lbs. What next?
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you! My goal is to lose 60 lbs this year! Feel free to friend me.
  • Kai_rawrz
    Options
    I need to loose 70lbs. feel free to add me too
  • scott1981
    scott1981 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • frenchiep87
    frenchiep87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 100 lbs and I haven't done the best in finding a community for support. Add me!
  • peggymacb
    Options
    I too need to loose at least 60 or more. I need all the help and support I can get!!
  • lemonlime1
    lemonlime1 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 60 - add me and we can help each other along!:blushing:
  • rumbletum
    rumbletum Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've got about 50lb to go, so anyone feel free to add me :-)
  • steffihoney
    Options
    Need to lose 55 here and need all the support I can get! Sent you a friend request.
  • Fairyfli
    Options
    I need to lose over a 100 and I would love the support as well! Feel free to add me!
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I am seriously in need of all the friends I can get so if you're interested friend me! LOL
  • smunchkin125
    Options
    I just joined this site, looking to lose 50-60 pounds too! Feel free to add me!
  • DeirdreWhite1
    Options
    I need to lose 60 lbs. I live in the Baltimore area if you want to meet up for walking/jogging at some of the local parks in Baltimore county/Perry Hall area. I am a mom of two, going back to school for nursing program and have recently reached an all time high. I really need to get back on track and pay attention to myself again. Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get!!!
  • sandra_stoddard
    sandra_stoddard Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also need a friend to loose weight with:happy:
  • Sunshinema
    Options
    I need to lose about 80lbs feel free to add me. i work out regularly but the stress of single parenthood and full time work i often dont eat which is a killer.....

but i am hoping i can continue the pace....
  • robynham84
    robynham84 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 60lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • VoluptuousBritt1
    Options
    I need to lose a 123lbs I'm with you =)
  • chanda77
    Options
    I'm also looking to lose at least 60 lbs. I started about 2 weeks ago. You can add me. :)