FOR FUN: If you had to date a celebrity, who would it be?

Options

Replies

• margaretmillen
    Options
    NICK CAGE

He's always been my crush even though he's starting to show his age lol
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Have to tell you I just spent a great half hour googling all these guys that I didn't know. Wow, happy times!:bigsmile:
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    Mike Rowe from the show dirty jobs.....I have a thing for Dirty men :wink: and to be honest all he would have to do is talk...his voice is amazing :blushing:
  • allycat54
    allycat54 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    David Cook :)
  • joimichele
    Options
    USHER!! Jamie Foxx, and the two females I would go gay for are Megan Fox from the Transformers and Stacey Dash.
  • thatgirl125
    thatgirl125 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Honestly Hugh Laurie. I find him to be incredibly sexy especially in house. mmm yummy. he's 52... 31 years older than me.. But damn.
  • em9371
    em9371 Posts: 1,047 Member
    Options
    Nikki sixx
    Johnny depp (must come with pirate outfit!!)
    Ami James from miami ink
    Billie joe Armstrong
    Brad Pitt
    Jared Leto

As you can see any combination of tattoos / long hair / eyeliner are essential on a man :)
  • traceracer
    traceracer Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    imagesCAKSUVUH.jpgHas to be Seth.....
  • alyssaguirguis
    Options
    People say my husband looks like Adam Rodriguez (the CSI Miami guy)...even though he's Egyptian not Hispanic. :-)

For me: Brandon Boyd (lead singer of Incubus), or Harry Connick Jr, or Jamie Oliver. "Naked Chef?"...yes please! Lol
  • JJasMyself
    JJasMyself Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    OMG! I don't know! So many fun fantasies to choose from! Hines Ward, Larry Fitzgerald, Mark Sanchez, Ryan Reynolds,... there's so many to choose from! LOL
  • CarolynB38
    CarolynB38 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    David Boreanaz :love:
    jjkwsn.jpg

Him!!!! So definitely him! Although I quite like Anthony Head too but then I do have eclectic tastes. :bigsmile:
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    I'll always fancy Jared Leto, Ryan Reynolds, and I'd have a fun time with Dane Cook.
  • ravenwcatz
    ravenwcatz Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    In no particular order:

Richard Dean Anderson (Ok, he's first, because I've had the hots for him for the last ten years, but only if I can have a time machine and warp back to somewhere between 1986 and 2008)

Matt Smith (Because David Tennant is taken, and also he is literally the only celebrity in my age-range whom I harbor any attraction for)

Paul Landers (From Rammstein. I'd take anyone from Rammstein, really, but I was front row at their last Chicago concert and he was making pretty eyes at me, so he gets first dibs. ...Also, I have this pact with my boyfriend that I'm allowed to sleep with him, given the chance, as long as the bf's allowed to sleep with Allison Goldfrapp. :P)

...I'd also not say no to Mark Harmon, if we're being honest.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Bradley Cooper. That's all
  • BRITTBBGC
    BRITTBBGC Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Paul Walker!! :bigsmile:
  • ymhand
    ymhand Posts: 188
    Options
    Michael Cera
  • jakitch
    Options
    Hugh Jackman.....definetly
  • jakitch
    Options
    Hugh Jackman.....definetly
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I've dated "celebrities" It's terrible. Never again. Unless it were Brad Pitt. HAhahaha
  • smiverz
    smiverz Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    jenny frost