Looking to 'friend' new moms who either lost the weight, or

Options
2»

Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    lol cute!

My nearly 2yo copies me sometimes when I do workouts, or he tries to sit on me if I'm lying down!

I've done a few of the bodyrock workouts, really like them too
  • RedandBlonde
    RedandBlonde Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes, my legs have been screaming too! I lay in bed this morning wondering if it was going to hurt when I got up and walked, thinking that they were feeling well rested. They are better today but I've just done day 3 and I'm currently sitting on the lounge. I'm optimistic though.

Shmunster - My older 2 are like that too! I have some .5kg weights (Hubby got those for me for Christmas when I asked for weights. He has great faith in me!) and my youngest daughter (2) is constantly walking around with them and lifting them like Mummy. I am hoping she doesn't drop it on her little foot.

I went out and got some bigger weights.
  • Momieof2girls
    Momieof2girls Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You guys talking about the 30 shred with JM??
  • sibernstein
    sibernstein Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I'm looking for some motivation in numbers too! My little one is 11 mos today and I'm looking to lose the last 5kg of pregnancy weight, plus another 5kg for good measure! I started the 30DS yesterday (again) and am just about to do day2. I'm not too sore today, hopefully I'll adjust quickly!
  • katrinakitchentrials
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I've got a 2½ year old son and a 5 month old daughter. I was pretty sick through my last pregnancy with bronchitis and the flu and lost 40 pounds with it, so I've been trying to keep it up, minus feeling like ****. I'd like to lose another 35, would love to lose 50, and would be ecstatic and back to high-school days if I could do 80...one at a time though right!
  • dawn33
    dawn33 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred and made it a week then hurt my knee really bad a week into it so I stopped. I am back to walk though and love it. When I did MFP before I walked everyday and ate good and lost 20 pounds (pre baby). I am going to start walking again once my daughter and I shake this horrible cold we have, can't wait too....love it!!!