asking for boost, your before and after,

Options
im in a kicking fat's A@@ mood today,,, and boy am i ever pumped to go work-out tonight,,wow, i am actually meaning that!!!ready to melt 80 pounds or so, and my favorite thing here, is the success story, helps me visualise where i am, where you are now, which makes me see me in your now,,anyway, i know im not the only one, we are tones , tones of people who love, and need to see, more than need to ear, we can do it,, make our day, show us its achievable, and boost my willpower!!!!!
there is not enough of thoses, and yet, everyone, takes good energy from this, so lets start a 2012, before and after, to help some like me, to motivate at the maximum!!!!!!!this is gonna be my year to get the real me back.
they said more fatty , the more jolly, not true for me,,i have been miserable, lazy, and low self esteem, that sounds like jolly to you?? but the real me,,,, she was jolly, fit, happy, laughing, self-esteem like never, and its all coming back to me now!!!!! its an order, to fat me, from real me,,and real me is ready to move mountains,,,,,, ill see my clothes size drops, not hoping for eral number, but my refelction in the mirror, will know when i achieved what i am seeking for now!!!! its ON!!!!!! hit us with amazing transformations,!!!2013, january 2nd, i will have a jaw dropping before and after, that will be some motivations for others too!!!!!waited too long, not gonna be on hold anymore, its time to shine!!!!!!!!!!!!
happy new year all!! its gonna be an awsome one!!!!

Replies

• minnie2714
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way you do. I refuse to buy anymore "big" clothes. I have a full closet of clothes that are so tight. I will get into them this year!!!!! Jan, 1st starts my new transformation. Good luck to all and happy new year!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!